Handy Manny and Me

I have a crush on Handy Manny. Will he return my feelings? OR WILL THE TOOLS GET THE BEST OF ME? 

He came into the coffee shop just like every Saturday morning. His tool belt handsomely fastened to his waist. He approached the counter and ordered his usual, "Black Coffee please, hold the lemon." Oh how I wish he knew me aside from my own job as a barista. He smiled and winked a wink that made my heart flutter 7 gigawatts a second, a term only technicians like us would understand.

I hear the bell jingle and look up to see Rusty enter through the door. His face had a look of distinguished confusion. "Manny, my man, have you seen Mr. Lopart around lately?" I listen closely as my heart's desire replies, "No. Buenos Dias and adios." He said this in a tone i couldn't quite grasp, almost annoyed with his loyal wrench. I scrub the counter of any left over debris as I prepare for the end of my shift.

As I'm about to remove my apron for the day, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see a child like finger lightly touching my shirt. It's Manny! Once I make the realization, I clumsily drop the coffee mug i'm holding. Manny immediately drops to the ground to pick up the remaining pieces. "Oh, th-thank you Manny- I mean thank you stranger whom I do not know the name of. Thank you, have a good day." I stupidly say as I briskly walk past him.

"Wait!" I hear Manny call after me as I exit the coffee shop, leaving the shard mug pieces behind me. 

to be continued?