New Friends? New Fun!

E L I J A H
I woke up at about 5am to start my daily routine. Which consisted of me running a mile before school. I hop up out of bed and brush my teeth and throw on some simple gym clothes. I grab my headphones and head out the house.

Before I start my run I put on Nipsey Hussle stucc in the grind and turn my headphones on full blast. I start jogging around the block and after about an hour I was jogging back up in the house to get ready for school.

I lived in a decent neighborhood in a normal sized house since it was just me my mom and my dad it was always quiet. My older brother went to the Army a few years back. He comes to visit time to time. Me and my brother always been super close but when he went off into the army he became a little distant. The army would do that to you so I don't blame him.

I was finally ready to leave the house. I went down the hall and said bye to my parents. "Good morning mom" I greeted her. "Hey baby, you better be getting off to school it's getting late and you know how the traffic gets". "Alright mom see you later". I kissed her and walked out the door and hopped in my car. My dad must've left early to work. He's always super busy but he makes sure to make time for his family.

As I'm pulling out the driveway I notice the new family that just moved in across the way. It look like a mom and daughter. I look a little closer and realize it's the cute new girl with the shoe game from school. They seemed to be carrying some boxes. Me being the gentleman I am I put the car in park and ran over to assist them.

"Hey you need some help with that?". "Aww yes honey please". Her mom responded. I don't know where Kamryn went she must've been in the house. "Alright mom we gotta hurry up I'm gonna be la-". Kamryn was walking out the house and realized I was putting the box in the trunk of her moms car.

"Hey, Elijah right". She held her hand out for me to shake. "Yea, hey Kamryn". For a minute I just stood there taking in all of her features that I never really noticed. She had long curly hair that had to be hers it looked to good to be fake. She had on some simple biker shorts type thing , lord know those are my weakness! And she had on a NWA shirt and some red 11s. It was simple but she made it look good asl.

I was snapped back to reality when her mom cleared her throat. I guess she realized we'd been just staring and each other. "Well yea I'll see you at school" she said breaking our silence once again. "Yea I'm on my way there now". "It was nice meeting you" i said, "yes you too" her mom said. Her and her mom shared the same facial features they were both gorgeous.

I'm walking into the school and I get to my first period. For some reason I just cant wait to see Kamryn. Something about her makes my heart flutter. "Aye nigga u good" my bro Meechie broke me from my train of thought. "Yea I'm good nigga what y'all talking about". "Aye that new shorty bad asf ima try and slide on her". "You talking bout Kamryn?". Before Meech could answer the teacher walk in.

Throughout the whole day I was thinking about Kamryn and how I couldn't wait to see her. "Good afternoon class". "Good afternoon Ms.Climingtime". "Alright class take out your wo—" she was interrupted by Kamryn and Celeste walking in late. "Sorry we're late I had to take Kam to get her books." They handed her a pass and I just kept my eyes on Kamryn. She eventually seen me staring but I didn't even care enough to look away. That made her start to blush. "Kam you good?" Celeste asked her breaking away our stare. "Yea uhm I need to use the restroom really quick". When she left out the classroom I waited a couple of seconds before I asked if I can go to the "office" knowing Ms.Climingtime wasn't gone let me use the restroom.

As I was walking down the hall I noticed I got a text from my bro Landon.
Don 👿- Aye tell Kam I said wassup 😂
Me-nigga what u speakin bout
Don👿-ain't nobody stupid but u 😂 I'll make sure Meech know thats yo piece tho bro.
Me- fuck u 🖕🏾
When I looked up from my phone I realized I had bumped into someone. I notice it was Kamryn just the girl I wanted to see. "So you stalking me now?" She asked kind of amused. "What you talking bout maybe I really had to use the men's room". "Oh really so why Celeste text me telling me you was going to the "office". She looked at me unamused by my lie. "So you keeping tabs on me?" I say catching her off guard. "Aha Boy Bye" she started laughing and walked about but I grabbed her arm and spun her into my chest. "You gone give me yo number and stop playin or am I gone have to be annoying about it?" She was staring at me in my eyes pretty intense. "Well if you let me go I can think properly" she said with a smirk on her pretty little face.

After me and Kams little interaction we ended up going back to class gaining stares from everybody. "Aye bro what was that all about" Meechie asked "nothing I just needed to get my schedule fixed" Landon looked at me with a smirk. "So did you get it fixed or no" I could sense him trying to tell me something and then I caught on "yea bro I handled that". For the rest of class I just needed it to be over so I can talk to my girl who's not my girl yet but gone be my girl soon.
———————————————————————————
Alright y'all ion really know where I'm going with this I'm just writing off the tope of my head so hopefully it play out good

But I didn't even see the comments on this book I'm shocked people actually read it

Give me some suggestions of what should happen. What y'all want to happen?