everything is possibletitled

I was born in 1941 in the month of October specifically on a 13th night a night of sparkles and rays with the name Rosita Delgado thanks to the fruit of love my parents Francisco Delgado and Teresa Delgado She was the third daughter of the Marriage.

Juan and Eloy My Elder Brothers ..., At that time it was not such a memorable time stories I remember since at that time there was the Second World War.

My father inherited a Great Treasury. Although I still remember how beautiful the smells of CAFETAL are, the strong aroma of cocoa, the Geese dancing the barking barkers ... Ponies galloping ..., And the most AWESOME thing is that above all it was the Garden, the green grass was lost in sight where I simply had a CONNECTION with my person my favorite place where excellent and beautiful exotic flowers such as Sunflowers 🌹, Rosas🌹, Tulips, Carnations, Orchids were collected, many varieties the day was going very fast in a close of eyes.

My brother Juan, both legs were imputed to him for a strange and morbid disease that he suffered since he was a child, curious that the sea to Juan did not affect him at all because he HAD 4 other legs and two good strong arms. CURIOUS NO? If of 4 LEGS? Of a Horse 🐎 BLACK Rough called STORM raised by John himself. The fastest horse in the town where he almost never got off his back, it was said that Juan was sleeping on him.

The IMPORTANT thing is that when Juan heard rumors of a thoroughbred horse race he immediately went to the town to sign up and yes ?? Yes yes He was going to participate in this Sunday race all for the preparations for the longed for day.

Anxious Juan longed that they would arrive quickly on Sunday ... Regret the days passed slowly.

Well, the day of the CARRERA arrived Juan the HERO of the town arrived with his nice horse Storm since he was the only horse in town to participate in the race.

Juan invested all his savings to bet on Storm ..., on the other hand my other brother Eloy did the same in any case the whole family supporting Juan and Storm.

Within minutes for the race, all in suspense, 14 horse to compete, Juan arrives at the race point with his noble horse, we knew that Storm was a true not the people were with him.

The other riders laughed at Juan because he was missing two legs but not because of his mentality and the ability to face the Race.

Although Storm was an official career debutant, all of the people knew what Juan and his horse were capable of.

But things looked better for the undefeated champion named Wild brought from Saudi Arabia. Nothing more and nothing less by Prince Nemec Topal.

Wild undefeated in all their competitions that had no contenders for the RACE.

Already listed are on the exit device Nervous storm Juan in the same .., Quick departure to the first place Storm He left as a bullet chases him Wild The two take off from the already wild lot the champion grabbed the first place and comes to the second Storm with Juan on the back the others do not count Wild in the first place .., Enter the final straight only Wild in Punta but Storm comes flying Wild looks winner the last suspect tries to pass Storm and won Storm and fell Juan already after winning .

The audience in total silence chaos in bleachers desperate all ..., They took Juan to the Hospital was very serious in the end the town was paralyzed.

The Riders went to see him since after mocking Juan they sent respect and total admiration for him.

The prince was supporting Juan and the family.

Weeks later MY BROTHER JUAN DIES knowing that he won the race of his life.

For me and that of my Family, the death of John took us many years to overcome.

We know that Juan died doing what he liked the time after the Prince 👑 of Saudi Arabia Nemec Topal He built a STATUE in the town in memory of Juan and Storm in the great feat .., 30 years after his death Storm leaving a Foal called Electric to which my grandson Juan Martínez was presented

To be continue ......