Chapter8

Penny's POV

I am currently wrapped in blanks while drinking some hot coco with Carmel, whipped cream and some marshmallows. Once Alex noticed my body temperature he had me to go change and come back to be wrapped in even more warmth and to top it off he is having me snuggle into his side.

"Thanks for telling me..." He broke the peaceful silence around us. I looked up at him and he held a smile.

The end.....JK! (Pft like I would risk having my bestie bang on my door at 3am in the morning shouting 'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT!' up at my window till she breaks the door down and forces me to write a sequel which I think this one won't have.)

I stared into his lime green eyes. Then thought back to what happened earlier.

~~~~

I took a deep shaky breathe.

"It was 3 years ago that day when we were in school I got a call in class that day, before I went... I remember remember asking my mom to get me some cake since it was my birthday, in 3 period-" (just watch that video it's not in English but the subtitle is so meh)

I felt like time stopped when he told me what happened." My voice was croaked by now and my body trembled at the thought of remembrance. "The way she lied in her bed, blood staining her middle ages face, her breath visible from the cup connected to the oxygen tank. S-she looked dead." I looked up at him into his eyes. "I-I thought she was d-dead." Alex eyes held an unreadable emotion, he brought his arms up and wrapped them around me. "Your gonna be o-DAMN YOUR COLD!"

End of flash back.

This boy.... what's with him that drawls me to him... Maybe it's because he's become my best friend