School

Tessa grabs her phone and gets her backpack. She opens the door, "Bye ma, Bye dad!"Not waiting for an answer she slams the door. Tessa was usually early- but she was caught texting her friend too much. The bus stopped and Tessa ran up the stair and found a seat. She sat by her friend Calista. She puts her hands on her knees and pants. "Seriously girl, You were keeping it up- but you now have to RUN to tube bus?"

Tessa turns and looks at her raising her eyebrow as far as she can. "Seriously? I'm not that late."

  Calista pulls her watch and points at it. That's when Tessa rolls her eyes and turns away... Calista laughs. I watch the bus pull to a stop at a pink mansion. Puke! This must be Candace Breedlove's house. Even though her sweet sugar coat may please you.. She's a r a t. Rat. Calista comes over and whispers in my ear, " There she is."

          Candace's black crop top and her ripped jeans  with her''cute" pink jacket around it appears out of the house. Her heels click against the sidewalk. Her eyeshadow couldn't be MORE reason she is a fashionista! Its all SHADED fancy. Her personal makeup artist probably did that. She stops with her brown bouncy ringlets still jingling. Then she pulls out blue lip gloss and spreads it on with her stupid acrylic nails. But somewhere deep inside of me.... I wanted to be like her. Hang out with all the cool girls.But I knew it would never happen.

               She gets on and her other "crew" goes and sticks to her like glue. And they start talking about boys and well...... You heard me.

Lets just hope i don't have to interact with her today.