The Drama Begins

As I get my books for science class, I see 3 people behind me. Oh golly no. Its Candace,Megan, and Tory.
I slam my locker and set my books down. I can tell this is a fight. "What do you snitches want?"I sneer.

      "We don't want anything- just a fight. You think your the most popular girl in the world. Fight me for it!Just me." She clenches her fists. People gather around and start chanting, "FIGHT FIGHT!" I take my sweatshirt off.

    "Lets go!"

  She runs and slams me against a locker in a swift movement. I lift my leg upland push her... But instead she grabs it and yanks it. I shriek. Instead of showing a weakness.... I run away and come back.... Quickly swirling around and taking my hand and putting it on her chest. Swiftly I pull it down. All the people yell, "OOH."       Candace falls to the ground backward gets up and sneers at me. "All you can do?"

I growl under my breath " You little rat."     She laughs and kicks me to the ground. I scream with rage i get up and swing my fist at her chest. It slams at her. I shove her down. She tries to get back up but i shove down again. I walk over to her and put my foot on her chest.

"Good enough for you? Just because I'm not part of your little sick group does not mean that I can't beat up a worthless weak rat like you. Snitch!"

The crowd goes wild. Aaaand the principal comes up to us. "Well young ladies.... You earned yourself a week in detention."   We both sigh. " IT WAS ALL HER." I say.

"Shutup!All people say that." He points to the room. Candace and I glare at eachother and walk to the office.

"B#$!€!" She mutters.

"@$$"     I dared to say. I know I shouldn't cuss.... Because I am a Christian.I can't help it!!

I can't help it!!

Tessa -