New Life (Sequel to Unfaithful) : How Is Everyone ?

4 years later ; February 9, 2021

Spin is now 28 years old , while Stella is 25 & they still aren't married. Stella moved in with Spin so he'd be close to the baby. Spin is still Diggy's DJ, going hard for the kid on tour & everywhere they go. Stella gained acceptance from Spin's fans, they just love her but she's yet to find out Spin's real name.

Y/n & Diggy are both going on 26 years , they've been married for 3 years now , almost 4 on March 29 & they're still going strong. Y/n became a singer a few months after the twins were born, because Diggy leaked a song of his she made a cover on. Diggy's still going strong in his rap career, the nigga been going in. He have been totally faithful & dedicated to his marriage and family , but he does have other secrets... Along with Spin & Roger.

Safiya just turned 10-years-old (DOB: January 12, 2011) & she lives with Spin now. She felt that her mom didn't love her as much as she wanted her too , Stella was giving her all the attention she craved.

Maya is 5 , going on 6-years (DOB : July 13, 2015). She's very well behaved. She doesn't get into a lot of trouble. She try's to be a good girl & help Y/n as much as she can. Maya's just a little angels....at times.

Then the three little trouble makers : Danny , Dillion & Faiyaz. They've just turned 3-years-old. The twins birthday being October 21, 2017 & Faiyaz's birthday being December 1, 2017.

Being twins, Danny & Dillion (or DJ , Diggy Jr.) cause a lot of trouble. Fighting all the times, yelling at each other, talking back to Y/n & Diggy... all that stuff. They're just confused & misunderstood. They can be the sweetest little things , one of them always has to ruin it for the both of them.

Faiyaz is just lonely , he's the only boy & the youngest so he try's to preoccupy his short intention span. Talking back to Stella & Spin, but his constant yelling & fighting can sometimes be mistranslated into bad behavior & trouble making. He's just the sweetest thing.

But when Faiyaz is with Danny & Dillion , the trouble & fighting begins & is as furious and dangerous as a dragon shooting fire..

Roger is doing very well after being out of jail for 4 years. He's engaged to a girl named Crystal Michele , they have a son named Emmanuel, who just turned 2-years-old (DOB : October 16, 2018) which no one knows about because he's been under the radar these past 4 years.

Y/n, Diggy, Spin & Stella moved to Queens, New York. Roger moved to Calabasas, California but has a townhouse in Manhattan, New York.

Ohh... And did I forget to mention that Jerry & Monika had another kid...? Danika Aariah Y/Ln. Born November 6, 2018. They live in Miami Beach, Florida.

THE SEQUEL IS HERREEE!!! I'll officially start publishing on December the 18th ;) OMG I'm so excited ! Loll