Chapter 5

STELLA'S POV

Guess I'm stuck at Y/n & Diggy's house sitting. It's not like I'm tripping though, they got all the snack cakes. I know, I know. Why not have snacks in my whole house? First, Spin would eat them all in less than a few days & second, Faiyaz doesn't need sweets....he's exactly like his father, he looks like him too. Hell I like snack cakes too, that's why I hide them all in Safiya's room...if I do buy any. "Mommy!!" Maya yelled as she walked into the kitchen. "Goodmorning hun.." I smiled as I turned from the stove. "Auntie, where's mommy?" She pouted as she sat at the island. "Mommy and Daddy are at the airport sweetie..." "Ohh.." She sighed. "Where's Fiya and Faiyaz?" "At home sleeping.." I told her. She sighed again. "What's wrong sweetheart?" "Is daddy cheating on mommy?" I paused. "No sweetie, why would you ask that?" "Cause he's always gone. He never tell us where he's going. He just leaves.." She looked down. I poked my bottom lip out at the most adorable scenery in front of me. "Awwww!" She makes me wanna cry right now.

"We're back.." I heard the door open. "Mommy! Daddy!" Maya run off. "Hey babygirl.." Then they walked in with the kids. "Where's Jerry and Monika?" I asked. "They went to go look at the house..." Y/n told me as Diggy kissed all over Maya face, causing her to giggle. I sighed. "Why??" I walked over to her & kissed her head. Then patted Diggy's shoulder. "You're daughter gotta ask you something." I half smiled. "I made the kids some breakfast. I'ma go.. Bye babies." "Bye Stella!" They all beamed back. I left.

DIGGY'S POV

I looked at Y/n, then Maya. "What is she talkin bout?" She looked down. "Are you cheating on mommy??" My eyes widened. "Uh come on guys..." Y/n said, picking Danika up & took the kids upstairs. "Why would you think that?" "Cause you're always gone!!" She yelled. I sighed. "Maya...I am not cheatin on mommy." I paused. "It's complicated." She looked away. "Why are you lying to me?" "I'm not. I swear I ain't lyin.." I sighed. "You too young to understand, but I swear ON GOD that I ain't cheatin on mommy." I told her. "Never makin that mistake again..." "Okay." She hugged my neck. I smiled & hugged her back. "Aw..my King and his Princess made up.." I shook my head & put Maya down. She run off. "Now for you.." I pulled her into me & picked her up. She giggled & wrapped her legs around my waist. "What d'ya want Daniel?" "A quick ride wouldn't hurt.." I smirked, raising my eyebrows at her. She hit me & laughed. "Nah but I feel kinda bad..." "Why?" She asked, getting down. "Yaya think I'm cheatin on you." She walked over to the stove, laughing aloud. "You ain't that crazy.." I chuckled. "I'm bein serious babe.. She really think that." "Well then.." She turned towards me. "I guess you'll just have to prove her wrong huh??" She rose her eyebrow. "Startin with that quick ride...?" She chuckled. "Nope.." She turned back to make the kids plates. It was worth a shot.

"Daddy! Daddy!!" "Uncle Diggy!!" These kids gon give me a headache in less than an hour. "What it do?" I looked at them as I held Y/n behind while she was making us breakfast. Y/n looked toward them as well. "Oh good, you're all here. Breakfast is on the table.." She smiled. "Goodmorning babies.." I let her go as she kissed Danny & DJ on their heads. "Goodmorning mommy." They ran over to the table with the rest on the kids. "And you're wanting a lot of kids?? Tuhh.." I chuckled. "C'mon babe, I'm trynna get my AllStar Basketball Team.." "Better find someone that's willing to carry them cause I ain't gon be able to do it.." I chuckled & kissed on her neck. "You know you don't want nobody else havin my kids." She scrunched her face up so she wouldn't smile. "And don't try and front neither!" I kissed her sweet spot & she let out a low moan. She pushed me back. "So what if it's true." I chuckled & kissed her. "I love you too babygirl." I walked over to the table where the kids were & snagged a piece of DJ's bacon. "HEYYY!!!" "Luh ya!" I walked upstairs to take another quick shower. Y/n giggled.

Later on ; 1:45 p.m.

"No! NO!!" Maya & Jaxie yelled, running downstairs from the boys. "DADDYYYY!!!" I sighed & we all laughed. "Aren't we glad we had kids?" I chuckled as Maya jumped in my lap. "Says the one that wants more.." Y/n said as she & the ladies walked in. "What can I say??" I shrugged. "Daddy loves the kids..." She shook her head & snatched Danny & DJ up as Stella and Monika snatched Faiyaz & JJ up. "Enough boys, enough!" Y/n rose her voice as she put the twins down. "Leave the girls alone. Go play with your toys." They ran up to their room. Stella & Monika let the boys go too. Y/n sighed & walked over to me. I put Maya down. "Go play.." She & the girls ran into her room. I pulled Y/n into my lap. "Can I? Pleaseeeee??" I whispered in her ear. "Absolutely not!!" She said aloud. "Why not!?" I whined. "Oh what're you whining about??" Stella asked as she sat in Spin's lap. "I want more kids and [your first initial] buggin.." They all laughed. "Oh he's serious.." Y/n shook her head. "And I'm gon get em!" I whispered in her ear. She snickered. "We'll see.." She laid back on my chest.

SPIN'S POV

The Next Day

"What about you?" I asked Stella as we took our shower. "What about me?" "Having more kids?" She lightly laughed. "We only have two kids in the house, baby. Fiya can practically take care of herself. Another kid won't hurt.." I smirked. "Good.." I pushed her onto the shower tiles & shoved my dick inside her. She moaned out. "SPIN!!!" "Still wanna know my real name babygirl?" I grunted, thrusted harder inside her. "I'm bout to make you say that shit all day!" "BABYYYY!!!" She screamed. I covered her mouth. "You just put Yaz down for his nap. You really wanna wake him up??" She shook her head frantically as my hand muffled her moans. I removed my hand. "Scream my name babygirl!!" I said, hard into her ear. She panted. "Babeee..." "Scream it baby, scream Gibran.." He said, going deeper & picking up my pace. She cried out. "GIBRAANNNN!!" She screamed. I groaned. "Yeah, say that shit ma.."

An hour & a half later

"Mm..." Stella moaned as she laid on my chest, while I got back from Faiyaz's room. She traced my abs. "Gibran...?" "Yeah?" I smiled & looked down at her. "After almost seven years of knowing you, you finally tell me." I chuckled. "Your name is cute." She got on top of me. I shook my head. "Glad you know now huh??" She scrunched her face up so she wouldn't smile. "Mhm, okay Gibran.." I pulled her down & kissed her.