Chapter 5: Meeting Rukia

Y/n's P.O.V:

Today was a very uneventful day, but Ichigo said he wanted me to meet someone.

After I got to class Ichigo smiles at me and waved me to come over.

I smile brightly at Ichigo as I walked over to him, our little friendly gesture made two certain boys jealous, and they were Uryū and Chase.

"Hey what's up Ichigo, you wanted to introduce me to someone?" I smile softly at him, making him blush.

"U-uh Yeah. Y/n this is Rukia, Rukia this is Y/n my-"

"Is She your girlfriend or something because you seem awfully shy when she's around you." Rukia raises an eyebrow at Ichigo.

I slightly choke on my spit.

"W-What?" I sputter.

Ichigo's face flares the brightest red you've ever seen at the mention of you being his girlfriend.

"N-no! Of course not Rukia! She's just a really good friend of mine! N-not my girlfriend." Ichigo stutters in embarrassment.

"Uh huh, sure you keep telling yourself that. Well nice to meet you Y/n, my name is Rukia as Ichigo just mentioned. I hope we can be great friends." Rukia smiles at me.

"Yeah sure~" I smile brightly at Rukia.

"Ichigo, I'm getting readings."

"Another Hollow?" Ichigo mutters.

"I'll come too." I say.

"Wait, seriously? Ichigo did you tell her about your secret?" Rukia growled.

"It's okay Rukia, he didn't tell me, I already know. After all, I want to go to the soul society to become a soul reaper."

"But you're a-"

"Human? I know. That's why when I go outside I keep this special cloth around my wrist, making it so that my ribbons are red and not white. That way people mistake me as an actual soul reaper." I explain.

"That's...really smart." Rukia says, flabbergasted.

"I know~" I smirk.