How unpredictable...

Baekhyun woke up, rubbing his eyes and yawning

Baekhyun woke up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He stared at the blank roof before sitting up. The room he was in wasn't familiar. He squinted. Yep, definitely not his room. He heard a groan come from the side of him, he lifted up the sheets to see another, sleeping, figure. Ah, it all came flooding back to him. He giggled as he recalled what happened yesterday morning. "Hey! Wake up daddy, I'm hungry, give me food!" He suddenly shouted, jumping onto Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol grunted and pushed the smaller male off him. "God, it's literally 6 AM, one of my only days off and you wake me up to cook for you?" He spat coldly. Baekhyun pouted, trying to get sympathy. "Hey! I think I deserve it when you scared the crap out of me yesterday just so you could make me your slut." He whimpered, playfully slapping Chanyeol.

"Not my fault you're so easy to convince," Chanyeol replied, shoving a pillow in Baekhyun's face to shut him up. "I'll make you pancakes then." He added after a long moment of silence.

                                                        ~A few minutes later~

Both males sat down to eat. "So, how is my cooking?" Chanyeol questioned. Baekhyun giggled, "Well, probably the best I've ever tasted!" Chanyeol grinned.

"Good because I didn't even put any effort into them." He smirked. Baekhyun gasped.

"How dare you feed me food you put no effort into! Do you even love me anymore!" He overreacted, crossing his arms. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Not really, you're just my pet." He said honestly. Baekhyun almost cried. "Aish, I'm joking kitten, of course, I do love you." He added. Baekhyun's eyes lit up with joy. They've only known each other for a day but feel like they've been together their entire lifetime.

"Okay, I'm done, I'm going back to sleep." Chanyeol groaned, putting his plate on the counter. Baekhyun jumped out of his chair, "Oh no you don't! Please spend the day with me daddy~" He ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "Please, please, please!" He added. Chanyeol sighed and nodded his head. "Alright, I'm gonna get dressed, wait here and I'll bring you a sweater, that should cover you up enough." Baekhyun blushed.

"Can you not get me any sweatpants?" He asked, cocking his head to look at his significant other. Chanyeol chuckled, "You wouldn't fit in them, don't worry my hoodie will cover you up, trust me, you'll look cute." Baekhyun nodded and with that, Chanyeol walked up to the stairs and to his bedroom to find an outfit. Baekhyun patiently waited and within a few minutes, he heard Chanyeol coming down the stairs. He saw Chanyeol and stared in awe at how naturally beautiful he looked. Chanyeol handed Baekhyun his comfiest sweater to wear. 

"Arg, I'm buried!" Baekhyun whined as the sleeves draped off his arms. The sweater dropped down to just above his knees. "But it's so comfy hehe." He added, jumping around in excitement before running up to Chanyeol and hugging him, cuddling into his firm chest.

"Alright alright, I say we go to the cinema then how about we go to the beach hm?" Chanyeol asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"Or, we could just have some fun in the bedroom?" Baekhyun giggled, teasing the older male." Chanyeol laughed and push the tiny male away, "Nope, you can get that later princess and now that you've teased me, prepare for a punishment baby." He smirked while tying his shoelaces. Baekhyun crossed his arms and pouted. "Okay fine then, I will go through anything for daddy hehe." He smiled before sitting down next to Chanyeol and finding his own shoes. "Are you warm enough princess?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. 

"Yes, I'm fine daddy and even if I'm cold, I can just cuddle up with you right?" He giggled, hiding his blushing face behind the sleeve of the sweater. Chanyeol laughed before grabbing ahold of Baekhyun's hand. "Of course you can princess, now let's go yeah?"

"Yep!"