Kylie's POV

Kylie Jenner:

I'm lowkey relieved, even though my fiancé had cheated on me haha fucker.

It's already 12:05pm and the wedding was supposed to start at 12.

I have a plan.

I gathered all the girls to the ceremony and told them to not worry about it and carry on like a normal wedding ceremony would.

One by one they all walked down the isle. It was my turn.

All the gusts stood up and my eyes met Jack. He looked heartbroken. Wow I love him. I can't wait to be back in his arms. His eyes met mine and my heart done a 360 but I'm sure his heart just shattered.

I walked down the isle and my eyes met the dickhead that I'm supposed to marry.

(Skip some of wedding)

"Now it's time to say the vows, Travis would you like to go first?"

"Actually I'll go first." I say

"They say a picture can speak a thousand words... well I have one picture to show you."

Stassie handed me her phone and I shoved the picture of Travis cheating on me in his face.

"When you look at that, what does it say?"

The pictures also come up on a big screen behind us so everyone can see what I'm talking about.

"Liar, cheater, unfaithful, disloyal... wow the list goes on!" I exclaim

Ok why is this fun. I love revenge.

Stassie is smirking. I love her.

Travis is shocked and doesn't know what to say.

"But Travis what is should say to you is that, we are over and fuck you. Also shoutout to my girl Ariana cause THANK YOU NEXT BITCH!"

And with that I walk out with my bridesmaids following me. I can hear all the guests clapping and cheering for me. Travis is still speechless.

This isn't the first time he has cheated. It's happened multiple times, but I've forgive him cause he was 'drunk'. That girl had left.

As I walk out I can see Gilinsky smiling from ear to ear. Have I mentioned I love him?