Date- part 2

(So this has kinda turned into a crossover..... Oops.)

__________________________________

-Next Day-

You wake up slowly, only to find Trixie gone and Lucifer next to you.

"Trixie?!" You get up fast, startling Lucifer awake.

"In here!" She yells from the kitchen.

You take a deep breath and sit back down.

"Are you okay?" The devil asks you.

"Yeah. I just-" You were interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll be right back." You walked down the hallway, wondering who would be at your door so early. Opening it, you see your other nieces and your only nephew.

"AUNTIE Y/N!" They all scream.

"JJ, Arrow and, Zeppelin! What are you guys doing here?" JJ hugs you around the waist, while you pick up the twins. Then your brother Jensen and his friend Jared walk up to the door.

"Oh my god, bubby I missed you!" You set the twins down and jumped into Jensen's arms.

"I missed you too." He kisses your forehead, and then sets you down.

"Hey Moose." You hug him.

"How's it going Little Moose?" He asked you.

"It's great. I'm just here with Trixie, Chloe and my friend, Lucifer."

They raise their eyebrows. "Mark Pellegrino is here?" Jensen asked.

"No. His actual name is Lucifer. Lucifer Morningstar. He's-"

"Hello." He says, walking up behind you. "I'm Lucifer. Morningstar."

"Shouldn't you be in hell?" Jared asked.

"I quit hell. It was boring. So, I went on vacation. Let me tell you, LA is no city of angels." He explained.

"Yeah.... Anyway, I need you to watch the kids. And his too."

"I'm not a babysitter. I'm already watching Trixie. I was supposed to go on a date last night, but Chlo asked me watch little Espinoza."

"Please! I'll give you anything you want." Jensen begged.

"Anything?" You ask.

"Anything." He says back.

"Give me your hoodie." You smirk.

"My hoodie?" You nod. "Fine." He grumbles.

You take it from him and invite everyone inside. Chloe hugs Jared and Jensen, and then the kids.

After their parents left, it was only you, Lucifer, and Chloe.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go take a shower. Bye!" You say as you dash up the stairs to your room.

"Y/N!" They both yell after you.

__________________________________

The day was filled with pillow fights, picnics, and messy baking. By the time the day was over, every child was exhausted. You were all sat down to watch Zootopia, when your doorbell rang.

"It's probably just the pizza. I got it."

It, however, was not the pizza. It was Lucifer. He had left earlier in the day because apparently, there were too many, 'greedy-little-offspring' running around.

"Oh. Hey Luci. What are you doing here?" You asked him, a little disappointed. You really wanted pizza.

"I'm here for our date." He stated, as if it were quite obvious.

"I can't. I'm babysitting. Remember?"

"They're still here? Will they ever go home?" He whined.

You laughed. "They're going home tomorrow. How's 8:00?"

"It's great. See you then."

"Yeah." You said, closing the door. As you were walking back to the couch, you heard yet another knock.

"Lucifer, what is it?" You asked, swinging the door open. "Oh. Hi." It was just the pizza man.

"Hey beautiful. That'll be $40." He said as he handed you the pizza.

"Thank you. And here you go...." You put the pizza on the stand next to the door and handed him three twenty dollar bills.

"Thanks, love." He smiled brightly.

"See ya later, Chris." You waved, and shut the door. Taking the three pizza boxes into the kitchen, you called the kids in.

"PIZZA!" They all yelled.

You sat Arrow, Odette, and Zeppelin at the table, and told the older kids that they could eat in the living room.

"Thanks Auntie Y/N!" They all screamed. You laughed. "You're welcome."

When it was about time for bed, you sent Shep and Tom in the guest room, and you let Trixie and JJ sleep in your bed. As for the younger three, they all had portable cribs that their parents had brought in. You set them all up next to each other and kissed them all good night. You sat on the couch and started scrolling through your Instagram feed. Eventually, you fell asleep.

___________________________________

You awoke to the sound of a knock on your door. Getting up, you answered the door grumpily. It was Chloe.

"I'm back. And this time, I'm taking Trixie with me." She said.

"She's asleep." You said, glaring at her for waking you. "Wait until she eats breakfast so she can say goodbye to the other kids."

She agreed. You both sat there, quietly talking. About an hour later, Arrow woke up crying, which made Odette cry, which made Zeppelin cry. Their loud wails eventually woke up the rest of the children.

You and Chloe grabbed them, and hushed them. After everyone was accounted for, you made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausage.

Around 11:00, as the children were watching Sunday morning cartoons, there was a knock on your door. It was Jensen and Jared.

"Hey guys. They're in there." You said.

They gathered all of their stuff and they hugged you goodbye.

"See ya later guys. I love you!" You yelled as they drove off.

You heard a chorus of, 'I love you too's.

____________________________________

It was 6:00 and that's when you decided to get ready. You took an hour-long shower  and then got dressed in your f/c dress that hugged your body in all the right places.

It is now 7:30.

You did your make-up and at 7:58 you finished.

"Perfect." You whispered. You checked yourself out for a few seconds. That's when you heard your doorbell ring.

It's exactly 8:00.

You smirk and open the door. "Lucifer! You look.....exactly like you always do.... Which is fantastic! Let's go!" You pull him to his car and hop in. He drives off a few seconds later.

____________________________________

I didn't expect that babysitting part to drag on for so long. Sorry. But, if you want a part three to see how the date goes, just DM me, or comment. Have a great day/night.

                            Lots of love,
                                                      Ari