Memories

I just sat in Sam's arms crying. Finding out my brother was Sam, made every memory come rushing back. I remember playing with Sam in the backyard, he holding me when I was little to keep from wiggling out and causing problems. I just didn't understand why they gave me up but kept him. He even fought to try and see me! "Sam, why didn't they w-w-want me?" I sobbed into his shirt. "They just wanted a boy not a girl."

He started hugging me tighter. I broke from his grip and walked to Hartley's room, I sat down and almost immediately her arms wrapped around me. She and Rachel were the closet family I had until today. "I was tortured in the foster system." I sniffled. "Just look on the bright side you now have Me and Rachel." She said in an effort to make me feel better. I nodded agreeing that it was true.

I hiccuped once more before hearing the door open and shut. "Kaitlin!" I heard the boys yell from down stairs. Hartley and I looked at each other confused by this 'Kaitlin' person, Rachel poked her head in "I'm not the only who doesn't know who Kaitlin is right?" she said to Hartley and me.

We nodded and headed down the stairs to see a girl with Brown hair and looks around the age of 13 standing next to Kian. We all exchanged looks of confusion before Kian spoke up, "Keri, Rachel, Hartley, This is my sister Kaitlin."

THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY DIRECTIONERLOVING1D go read her stories!