🍑s o u l m a t e s🍑

You and your soulmate (bias) are connected somehow. Sometimes soulmates feel each other's pain, sometimes they have a matching tattoo at birth, sometimes they have timers, and other times they can hear each other's thoughts. Everybody eventually met their soulmate. And today happened to be your day.

Though, it didn't seem like it. Nobody knew when their Soulmate Meeting Day was, and supposed to be the best day of everyone's life. But yours started off as one of your worst. It started with little things, little mistakes that bothered you throughout the day. The mistakes started getting bigger and bigger, turning into unfortunate incidents before your very eyes.

Now, you were being bullied. At school (uni or high school, your decision), you were constantly faced with this group of bullies. Like any other bullying situation, it started with name calling and embarrassing you, making fun of you for little things. They actually stopped for a while and let you be. You thought the worst was over, but it was too good to be true. 

They had backed you up against a wall, trapping you with no escape. Their punches rolled over you like a wave, and you thought for sure that they would never stop.

Until you heard a voice, and the punches ceased.