Chapter 1

This is it, i'm moving away from here. Mom and and dad said it was time to leave that house. They didn't liked it. I don't know why. I'm moving to New York, where my parents always wished to be, i mean, i'm alright in Los Angeles, but you know, parents decides everything. I don't wanna leave L.A. , i'll have to leave my best friends, that i've been with since kindergarden. I'm scared of what's going to happen next.

We've unpacked everything, here i am, laying on my bed, starring at the ceiling, its blank, fresh white paint is the only thing that is on it. My room is pretty much empty, the walls are white, it's really depressing to me, my other room was full of colors, pictures were hiding the walls, pictures of my best friends and family. My ceiling had stars all over it, i remember when i was little, i asked my mom if she could put stars all over my ceiling, she didn't liked the idea at all, but i said that i was really scared of the dark, and she said yes.

A "ding" from my phone woke me up, it was a text, a text from Julie, my best friend, asking if everything was fine. I replied yes. I was too tired to write more than that. Tomorrow was going to be a big day since it's going to be the first day of school.