Fancy シ

We took his Jeep which was nice-really nice.
"So where do you want to go" he says while opening the door for me of his car "I'm not quite sure" I say while getting on,he then closes the door and I see him go around the car to go to the drivers seat and he looked hot going. Through his hair ;) no.stop.Y/N. "Well,I have something in mind" he says while turning the key "may I know where?" I ask "you'll just have to wait babygirl" he replies with a wink ugh.stop it.ethan dolan.

—-

We arrive at this fancy restaurant which wasn't far from where I lived. "Here we are he says while turning the car off "why did you bring me here!" I say with a giggle but angry tone "what do you mean?" He says while laughing "im a mess and you decide to bring me to the fanciest place you could possibly think off" I say while getting off the car "you look great y/n,you always do since the first time I saw you" he says with his brown hazel eyes and he says sincere and not gonna lie it made my cheeks hot.

"Hi yes I'll like to get a table for two" Ethan says while he looks at me "right this way" says the waiter.She was wearing this white tight shirt with a black skirt all the way over her knees and black heels,and her bouncy frizzy blond hair in a back ponytail.She was pretty and I was kinda jealous.oh well.
"Here you go" she says while putting down our silverware and our menus on the table "thank you" I reply "no problem,I'll let you guys decide for a mi Ute I'll be right back" she reply's "yea that's ok" says Ethan.She goes and heads to another table, "so what are you gonna drink?" Ethan asks me "I think a water,how about you?" I answer "I'm not quite sure yet" he
says while a laugh comes out and I can't help but stare at his eyes ♡

——

Hey guys,hope you guys like this chapter :) also Alex p.o.v will be coming next so yea stay tune

I love y'all bye.