sm can suck my ass

hello everybody! welcome back to ranting with Dailynn. today we are going to talk bout....

FUCKING THE HOE ASS MANAGER

ok so for most of my nctzen friends, most of u know bout how sm treats their Chinese memebers. well if you dont know, let me fill you in. sm is being biased toward their korean members, and neglecting their chinese members. like this one manager is touching jeno inapprpriatly and like THAT IS NOT OK. also, she made renjun get in another car, WHICH AS NOT THERE SO NOW REJUNNIE IS FUCKING LOST! 

like hoe ass manager, nobody wants you here. Renjun is perfectly aware of the situatin and is sad. that manager needs to be fired, and renjun needs to file a lawsuit, like srsly. the manager also told him to shut up when he was talking bout his vacation on one vlive that they did, and to switch spots with jisung in the RJC vlive. like dude, all the members know what your doing to renjun and chenle, hoe as manager. like its not a secret. also sm edited those bits from the RJC vlive when they re-uploaded it, to cover up their tracks. 

like that manager just needs to fucking leave, like nobody wants her here. oh and alsp, the hoe ass manager hogged the fucking umbrella from renjun when they were out in the rain, like DUDE WHO TF U THINK YOU ARE!?

a lot of nctzens are trending this thing where you subscribe from sm town on all platforms ( social media ), including youtube, and smtown has alreadt lost millions of subscribers. 

we stan nct, not the company

FIGHTING HAEYADWE!!!

- thanks for listening to my mini rant. make sure to comment, vote, and follow me on my platform ( info in desc ) to support me! bye!!