THE FIRST DAY BACK TO HELL wait srry i meant school

Jackson's point of view:
I went upstairs to go get my laptop I was looking then I heard rose yell "DONT COME IN" so I told myself I have to hurry up bcc Payton is rlly lonely now.Its been about 30 minutes and I finally found my laptop,I looked at the time and it was 7:10 I still had a little bit of time left,so I ran down stairs and found Payton nowhere to be seen.I began to look through the house then I heard a door open from upstairs and shut so I ran up there saying Payton I've been looking everywhere for you where were you? He replied a little never oh I was just on my phone down stairs for 20 then came up to ask your sister where the restroom was so can I go now I have to go like rlly bad" I looked at him like that makes scence but weird and I said "TMI bro yea just go" he nodded.

Roses point of view: he got out and I did finishing touches. I came out and Jackson was blown away and I said chill he said is a angry tone "your not wearing that" and my being the stubborn ass I am I reply with "oh really well watch me"I smirked and walked away I could tell that he was rlly
Angry but I didn't care he didn't own me!

Time skip to school I walk up and see savanah,Zoe,and Maggie all standing there with open arms o ran into them like I haven't seen them in a year Jackson comes up to us and tells me to chill we sall eatchother yesterday! We all laughed and I said I know then right as I said that I asked if everyone wants to hangout tonight me and Jackson will invite everyone,and Maggie shouts yes before anyone could've said anything I laughed and winked then she and Jackson started blushing even more than they already were I let out a chuckle Jackson said "what?!?" I started to chuckle even more and Jackson whispers into Maggie's ear "see you tonight" and winked at her once he left we all said ohhhhhh.then right as I said that karma came to bite me in the ass,Payton picked me up and spun me around I had a smirk on my face  and I wouldn't let him see it he said "hey princess" I rolled my eyes even though I liked it,did I mention that I've liked him scence 5th grade and it's the 2nd year of high school 😑😢🙃😤😔😔😬😬😬😬 yikes ikr.i yelled at him "get off" trying to push him away but he was too strong he said "oh really fine then" he lifted me up and started tickling me non stop I tried saying stop between giggling but I couldn't he was doing it too much but then he's suddenly stopped and put me down I thought it was over till I lookeked down and sall Payton's hand clenched into fists and I looked up and I sall..................