*Chapter 2*-*The Sword Of The Holy Knight*

{3rd Person}

As Melly started to walk upstairs, Meliodas go outside and somewhat ordered Mama Hawk to start moving for the journey to the Village of Bernia. One thing is Meliodas wants to go there to gather some information. Since Elizabeth will stay here, he decided to make her another waitress and made her wear his perfect waitress outfit.

"E-excuse me but it's too tight," Elizabeth said as she checks her self. 

"Mmmm, It's ok! That's our uniform." approved Meliodas as Hawk asks for forgiveness to his taste. Suddenly, Meliodas lifts her skirt, she shrieks and tries to cover it.  

"Don't worry, I'm just checking something." look Meliodas and Hawk grab his cheek.

"You imbecile!! Show some respect to the lady!" angrily bite his cheeks as Meliodas tried to reason about it. As Elizabeth asked about his sin, he keeps making fun of her until the bar stumble and they tried to keep their balance but sadly Elizabeth lose her balance making Meliodas catch her, stuffing his head between her boobs. 

"Are you okay?" ask Meliodas, taking off his face on her. She answered with a nod.

"You know, for the last time, you can slap him or punch him in the face," said Hawk as irk marks appear on his head. A loud bang was heard upstair and Meliodas quickly get up and stand. A growl was being heard and a loud stomping. It appears it's just Melly who just woke up. 

"Are we here yet?" mumbles Melly as she rubs her eyes "And why the bar stumbled? I almost sandwiched between the wall and the bed," fixing her hair "I'll come with you this time, I don't want you guys to get into trouble." 

"Ok! Here we are in the Village of Bernia! The ale here is the best."

"Right... right... Let's go" mumbled Melly again as she yawned.

(this is what she's wearing now and also her hairstyle and hair color)

They walked out of the bar and went to the village. It looks like the water dried up cause they can see these at the very beginning as they walk pass on the bridge, the plants are wilt and the herbs too. As they enter the village, there was a huge crowd out there crowding the commotion. Of course, they thought there was a festival but not Melly cause what she thought is there must be a fight but this village rarely gets into fights. So she just shrugged off and decided to keep quiet.

"Yo! Is there a festival here?" ask Meliodas.

"Look kid! Does it looks like a festival?!" frustratedly said the Angry Mob.

"Well, What's happening?" ask Elizabeth.

"A Holy Knight stuck his sword after he taste our ale... The water is the only source we can make a living." He then cursed after what he said.

"I also hate to say this, if the sword won't move, we'll be doom" the chief said as a sadden look paste on his face. Some people cursed and cried after what they heard.

A voice then shout, "Don't fret! As the 7 Deadly Sins will come to help!" a little boy smugly shout as if he don't care.

"Shut up Mead! This is your fault for doing something not right to the Holy Knight!" shouted angrily the crowd.

"Plus if those criminals will come, it'll be a disaster!"

"I...I.... I Hate You!!" cried Mead.

"Oh Yeah! We hate you, too!" some people said, throwing some rocks to Mead. One rock went to Meliodas' face making him irritated. He grab Mead and runs toward the bar. Melly followed them walking as Elizabeth and Hawk stayed behind.

She entered the bar to see what's going on. She saw some food infront of Melly and silently prayed for Mead's health. When Mead taste the food, he immediately spit it out, disgusted by it's flavor.

Melly approach him and sat on the stools.

"Ya know.... HATE is a strong word." Melly said to him. Mead was confused to what she said and decided to ignore it.

"What was all about then? You promised me." asked Meliodas.

"There was a time that the Holy Knights went to the village, he tried our ale and it was disgusting. We were shocked in anger and I cannot hold my anger and put a bug into his drink and that's the start." Mead cried as he told them the story. Melly looked at the child and silently go outside and took a deep breath. The story made her remember her past.

<Flashback>

It was late afternoon but of course they wont know the time cause there place is always surrounded with darkness. A young girl ran toward her father carrying some kind of a sculpture that represents her father. She showed him and the father looked very disgusted. He threw her hard work and told her not to waste her time to these petty little things and must train until she's out of breath. The little girl cried and want to rebut but she encountered a big slap on her rosy cheeks and saying that crying is for the weak and he doesn't like weak people, might them as well as dead. She silently cried and fixed her composure and bowed. In following days, she was trained for like century for being weak and tortured.

<Flashback's end>

Melly just stared at the blue sky and opened her arms. She was feeling the wind until a loud noise interrupted her peaceful time. She looked where the noise came from which is from the village and she saw Mead and Meliodas ran to the village, she started walking towards to the village and catch up with Meliodas and the others.  She saw 2 knights saying that if the sword won't be pulled, the taxes will be 10x and in the end Meliodas was the one who took out the sword and scared the 2 petty little things, the villagers said sorry to Mead and they'll celebrate in the bar for victory.

_______________________________

That's all thank you!!!