Kyle x reader

(Your p.o.v)
Going on a date with my boyfriend Kyle today so I got to look extra cute.
I put a little bit of make up and put one this new outfit I just bought. And I am ready for this date. (Just ignorethe purse)  (future author here ignore the outfit just imagine what you would wear to the aquarium okay! Bye bye~)

15 minutes later

There was a knock on my door while I was putting my hair in dutch braids.
"Coming" I said finishing the braids. I open the door to see Kyle. "Hey babe you look cute" he said while I open the door. "O-oh thank you" I replied blushing. "You ready to go love" he said "yea let's go". I replied grabbing his hand. "Where are we going" I said stopping. "Oh you'll see" Kyle replies smiling.

Time skip
We made it to our destination which was the aquarium. "Wow it's so big"I said amazed "that what she said" Kyle whispers "what did you say Kyle" I questioned."Nothing  Come on let's go"Kyle said grabbing my hand . "Ok where to first" Kyle said. " the sharks" I replied.
Ok.

Time skip.
It was getting cold in the aquarium Kyle saw you shivering. "Here" Kyle said while putting his coat around me. "W-what no I can't take it you'll get cold" I replied taking his sweater off. "Nope too bad" Kyle said sticking his tongue out while zipping up his sweater. "Hmmph" I pout. "Hey Kyle I love you" you looked away to hide you red. "I'm sorry I didn't can you say that a little louder" Kyle said teasing. "No"
You said running away. " wait (y/n) I love you too come back don't leave" said Kyle.

That what happened you said to Wendy. " yeah but that still doesn't explain why you have a hickey." She said. "Well that's a story for another day." You said running to Kyle.

———————————————•———————————
Ughhh that took forever well hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving and byee
This was dying_otaku signing out ❤️