Chapter 2 "Hell begins"

⚠️Warning⚠️
Violence!
Depression hint

Kariya finshed changing and left after, he noticed Kirino left quicky, a little bit too quicky. But he didn't mind about it, thinking Kirino had something to do.
On the way he met up Tenma, Tsurugi and Shindou. They noticed him and started to wave at him
« Kariya! » said Tenma.
They started walking together, talking about today's training.
« Tsurugi, your new issatsu is so cool!» said the boy with grey eyes.
The blue haired stricker chuckled.
« Yeah it was great. » said Shindou.
« Kariya, wasn't Kirino with you?» he added.
« Yes, but he left quicky, he rushed like he had something important to do. » the other boy said.
« Nani?*¹ I know he is fast, but he never rush himself...» the tactician crossed his arms.
Kariya just shrugged.
« Minna, we should rest, we have a big match in few days! »
« Oi! » the three other said.

Kirino arrived in front of his house, he stood in front of the door. He took a deep breathe and opened the door.
« Tadaima*² oka-san...» he said sighing.
« Okaerinasai*³ Ranmaru.» she greeted him.
« How much time...until he comes back?... » the pink haired boy asked with a worried expression.
« Wakarimasen*⁴...» she said with fear in her eyes.
Kirino went to his room, doing his homeworks. He thought to himself:
If I do them now, it should be okay. Last time I couldn't finish them because oto-san brusted in my room...
Kirino glenched his fist at this thought.

Once he finished he went downstair, he sat on the couch next to his mother.
« Oka-san... » he started. « we should do something... » pain in his eyes.
« Ranmaru, we need your father... we have enough money thanks to his job... And I still love him... »
Kirino snapped
«Nani??! Oka-san! How can you still love him?? I know it's my father too but I hate him for what he does! »
« Ranmaru- » his mother quielty answer before she got cut.
« Oka-san! I can't stand this! This is not right!! » her son shouted.
After that, he sat still until he calmed down.
« I'm going to my room. » he said with a neutral tone.
« Oh Ranmaru...» his mom said.

Kirino was in his room, lying on his bed, hugging his pillow.
He started to loose himself in his thoughts again
Oto-san why did you become so violent? why did you have to do this to oka-san and me..?! My body hurts so much...

Kirino was thinking for a long time. He didn't hear his father coming home, slamming the door.
Kirino's mother gasped.
« O-o-okaerina-asai...» she stuttred.
He ignored her response.
« Today I had really bad day » his tone was cold but sounded agressive.
« Is dinner ready? » he added.
« N-not yet...»
Kirino's father became angry. Of course he was drunk. He started to beat her.
Kirino heard his mother's scream of pain, he hold his pillow tight.
« Oka-san... » he breathed with terrified eyes.
The screams lasted for few minutes, Kirino shut his eyes tight.

" Hanta*¹'¹! [...] Yamero*¹'²!! [...] Don't go to his room!! " He could hear his mother beg.
He gasped. Few seconds later his father slammed the door.
« O-oto-san...? » he asked scared.
his father growled.
« Oto-san! Don't do this!!!! » Kirino shouted.
His father started to beat him. He kicked him in the stomach, he slapped him all over his body and face, and went punching his shoulder.
« Hanta!! Kudasai*¹'³ » Kirino's mother yelled. His father stopped to look at his wife.
Kirino groaned in pain, holding is shoulder.
« Dinner hotou zo*¹'⁴, come...» said the mother.
Without a word he left the room glaring at his son.

Yokata! Argh! My shoulder hurts so much...
Kirino headed to the bathroom. He tried to heal his bruises. But they still hurt him. Once he finished he crashed into his bed, tears in his eyes.
He skipped dinner and drove off to sleep.
His mother came a few moment after...
« Ranmaru...you haven't eaten dinner...» his mother said, waking him up.
« Oh oka-san... I just didn't want to go downstair see him...» Kirino answered staring at his pillow.
« I'm sorry Ranmaru...you should rest... Oyasuminasai*²'².» she said after kissing him the forhead.
Kirino only nodded.

Kirino's mother closed the door, and Kirino started to think about Shindou.
Ahh Shindou... You make me happy, I can't help but love you more than bestfriends... I don't wanna risk our friendship, I know you must don't love me back...plus you are straight.
Uh Shindou, I should erase those feelings I have for you...
Kirino has been thinking about all that happened this day and cried himself to sleep.

_________________________________

[Vocabulary]
*¹ What
*² I'm home
*³ Welcome home
*⁴ I don't know
*¹'¹ Darling
*¹'² Stop
*¹'³ Please
*¹'⁴ Dinner is ready
*²'¹ Goodnight

This is the end of chapter 2! Thanks for reading^^