♡Let Me Love You - Ravn♡

You broke up with your boyfriend a month ago. It was a hard process getting over him. But you had your friend Youngjo to help you. He was there for you the whole time and somewhere along the way you started getting feeling for him.
You kept quiet about it, not wanting to ruin this friendship.
You were going for a walk with Youngjo. Before going out you checked yourself in the mirror once more and smiled, feeling your heart beating faster.
Youngjo talked about Kcon and you listened to every word.
Suddenly, you stopped and ypur hear dropped. Your ex was with a girl a couple of steps away. It was the same girl he cheated on you with. You felt lightheaded.
Youngjo turned you to him.
"Look at me. I know how hard it is but I hate seeing you like this. He didn't deserve you or your love. I can love you better."
Your cheeks flushed and your heart was racing. You watched him, feeling happy.
"You like me?"
Youngjo smiled, looking away.
"Of course. How could I not? I have liked you for a long time now."
You smiled.
"I like you too."
Youngjo turned to you and put his hands over your cheeks. He leaned down and kissed you softly. Pulling away, you looked up at his sparkling eyes. Youngjo watched you, his heart beating just as fast as yours. You are finally his and he was yours.