A long awaited chapter

—Todoroki's POV—

It's been a week since.. what happened with me and Bakugo.. happened. It's stupid but I haven't had any spice in my love life since.. like ever. And for something so simple.. he has me hooked.

But he hasn't visited the cafe in a week. It's as if he's waiting for me to find him.. or maybe he's a player.

I hate the thought of that. Just a kiss and he's on my mind 24/7. I hate him.

"He still hasn't come?"

I look up and see Momo. I shake my head.

"I'm telling you Shoto, he's a player. He was only messing with you and you need to forget him!" she says sternly.

I sigh and nod.

"I know your just looking out for me, but that kiss felt real to me.. and—"

"—And he winked at me." she smiles and shakes her head. "I am looking out for you. And I don't think you should obsess over someone like him."

I frown as the bell on the door rings again. I keep my gaze to the floor as I ask what they want to have.

"Whatever the fuck is spicy."

I look up in surprise and sure enough, Bakugo is standing there in all his (hot) glory.

"I- um. Bakugo?" hope fills my heart.

Momo nudges me and I blink and shake my head.

"O-oh, Sorry, coming." he raises an eyebrow and my face turns red. "— c-coming up-."

I try to move past Momo but only run into her. She rolls her eyes and pushes me towards the kitchen, chuckling.

She better not say anything to him!

"Tsu, spicy sandwich, fast." I say, leaning against the kitchen wall for balance.

He's here. He's here. Did he come back to see me or was it the sandwich? My luck it was the sandwich.. hhhh but he came that day.. and kissed me. My face heats up and my chest tightens.

I grip the counter and let out a heavy sigh. I touch my lips again, remembering the feeling of his softly textured lips. What is his secret?

(The real reason Shigaraki wanted to kidnap Bakugo—)

"Hey, Todoroki! Todoroki!" I blink and look down, seeing Tsu giving me a funny stare. "I've been calling your name for a while, what's on your mind?"

She sets the sandwich down beside me and waits for my answer.

"Nothing much." The hand touching my lips drops to my side. "And anyways, I need to get this to Baku— the customer."

Tsu raises an eyebrow and watches me leave the kitchen with the sandwich. I walk out and immediately see Momo and Bakugo give me the most serious stares I've ever seen.

"Um.. did I interrupt something?" I ask, pausing.

Momo's gaze softens. She laughs and shakes her head, waving for me to come.

"No, no, I was just telling Bakugo about our speciality drinks!" It sure looked a lot more serious than 'speciality drinks'.

I shrug it off and hand Bakugo his sandwich. He takes it silently and sits down. I notice a thick silence fill the room.

I look at Momo and she looks back at me. She points to Bakugo and winks at me. Then she walks into the kitchen, leaving me alone.. with Bakugo.

I manage to sit down at his table but can't start conversation. I look out the window, knowing it'd be weird if I stared at him.

"Oi, Icyhot."

My gaze turns to his.

"Hm?" I half expected him to kiss me again.. or maybe just hoped.

Instead he gave me an intense stare.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asks quietly.

I gulp and my face heats up. Date? Is he asking me out? Hh please yes. Wait.. I read on some woman's magazine you need to tease guys..? Whatever just come up with some sly comment!

"Not really, I'm actually $100 tomorrow." Nailed it!

He smirks at me and shakes his head.

"Now I know your teasing. You'd definitely be worth $1,000,00." he says smoothly.

My face reddens.

"That's not fair!" I blurt and he starts laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because your annoyed and flustered face is adorable." He winks.

My heart stopped. He winked at me again. Such a simple thing yet gives me chills.

"..thank you.." I mumble.

"Give me your phone." He says suddenly.

I look at him confused before he repeats himself. I grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to him after turning it on like he asked.

I can only watch and wonder what he's doing. Hopefully not something embarrassing. He quickly hands me my phone back and stands up.

"Well I have to go, I'll see you later, halfie." He winks again and my heart flutters.

I look down at my phone and see he typed in his number. And he put himself as..

Bakubabe❤️?!?!?

***•••... TIME SKIP ...•••***

/Texting scene/

Me: Hey.. why did you name yourself 'Bakubabe'?

Bakubabe❤️: Oh, you saw that 😏

Me: What's with that emoji? And you didn't answer my question!

Bakubabe❤️: Did you change it?

Me: No...

Bakubabe❤️: Great, then it's not a problem.

Me: I never said it was! And you still haven't answered either of my questions!

Bakubabe❤️: What if I told you I didn't have answers?

Me: Then I'd say your very confusing.

Bakubabe❤️: Whatever you say. Anyways, you said you were $100 tomorrow? I got us a reservation at Menrow's Kitchen

Me: Just us? Isn't that place expensive?

Bakubabe❤️: Geez you ask a lot of questions. Don't question so many things. Meet me there at 6:00 PM sharp. Wear something nice, obviously, even though you'd look nice in anything, honestly.

Me: Stop teasing. And I'll be there.

Bakubabe❤️: Who said I was teasing?

Me: I did. Who else?

Bakubabe❤️: Your oblivious. I gotta go, Halfie.

Me: Alright.. bye.

/Texting scene over/

He never even answered any of my questions! The nerve! I turn my phone off and take a sip of the water I was holding.

"..I wonder... " my fingers touch my lips. "..if he wants to do it again.."

**••.. ANOTHER FRECKLING TIME SKIP Y A— H A A A AA A A A A A A Y Y Y Y ..••**

It's 5:30 and I'm on my way to Menrow's Kitchen to see Bakugo. My stomach is overflowing with butterflies and it's sickeningly sweet.

Along with that is excitement is definite fear. What if he ends up hating me? What if I burp? Oh no Shoto don't do that please!! I let out a sigh as I park in the parking lot of the restaurant.

I'm so not ready for this.

***•••... END OF CHAPTER ...•••***

Hiii sorry this took so long- and it's kinda short yeahhhhhh!! My bad, but I'm trying to make more recent updates, I promise!!