𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙗𝙪𝙢 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

Jaebum 재범
teasing

the soft sunbeams woke you up from your sleep.
looking around, you saw his arms wrapped around you, making you feel safe.

you slowly turned around, doing your best not to wake your boyfriend up.
and there he was, sleeping deeply. his soft snores made you smile softly.

Im Jaebum.

your boyfriend of eight months, with whom you had a really special moment the night before.

you slightly blushed as memories of that incredible night came back in your mind.

after some time, Jaebum finally woke up then smiled at you once his eyes crossed yours.

he was handsome. his messy hair, his bare face and his eye smile made him look specifically cute and innocent at the moment.

"hey." he whispered after packing your lips.

"hey." you smiled.

"you slept well ?" his cute smile slowly turned into a smirk.
"yeah really well actually." you chuckled.

"I'm glad that you're not hurt." he pulled away from you, to support his head with his hand, so he could take a better look at you.

"why would I be ?"

"because of how rough I was." he smirked.

you rolled your eyes and looked away, trying to hide your red cheeks from him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to be that rough, but I just couldn't control myself anymore in the end." he said, his tone getting more serious.

you looked up at him, and he leaned towards you to whisper in your ear.

"your moans made me go crazy."

your eyes widened and you punched playfully his chest as he fell on the bed, laughing loudly.

"okay, enough ! I'm hungry. I'll go make breakfast, what do you want to eat ?" you asked sitting up.

"you." he said as he sat up to kiss your shoulder.

you turned to the side, hiding your grin.

"okay, and for real ?"

"still you." he winked.

you shook your head and chuckled, getting up from bed, slightly embarrassed.

"you better stop this Jaebum."

"I don't know what your talking about, baby." he smiled innocently as you walked over the door.

"nice ass !" he commented.

looking down, you noticed you weren't wearing any clothes and quickly took your dressing gown before rushing out of the room, leaving a giggling Jaebum behind you.