Chapter 1 ~anyother day~

it was a normal day in the slender mansion. eyeless jack was sitting on the couch eating a kidney (A/N : probably going to get yelled at by Slender again eyeless boi)

ben was playing mario kart on his NES system, sally was having a tea party with Lazari and Lulu.

slender was doing stuff in his office. Toby was annoying masky, and hoodie was watching with Kate (the chaser!) . and Shadow Walker was chatting with jeff the killer in the hallway, Ah- a wonderful Normal Day.

Shadow walkers point of view ~

" Im sooooooo Bored" I said hitting my head on the wall

i could hear Jeff snicker " maybe it would be less if you were lazying around the mansion all the time." jeff said and I looked over at him "yeah like your the one to talk Jeffery" jeff rolled his eyes "Well-"

he was trying to think up a good come back i just started Laughing and he gave me a 'are you kidding me' face , in which just made me laugh more. he walked downstair and went to the living room. i tried to stop laughing which took a little while.

(A/N : i bet it took along time.

Shadow: ... Shut up and not interupting

A/N : oh theres the meanness i was missing for you in the story ;p

shadow: ...... *Smaccs*

A/N : OW OnO )

Jeffs point of view ~

shadow was Laughing super Hard little dummy

i left her and went to the living room and sat beside Eyeless jack

"hey bro"

eyeless jack said to me while eating a kidney (A/N: so grossssss the kidney not him)

i looked over to him and said a simple hi

we then watched ben loosing to dark link on mario kart.

i heard steps close by and looked back, there was shadow face a bit red from laughing so much "you done laughing now you giggley Fuck?"

she nodded "Mhmmm Yep" she then coughed and walked to the front of the couch, i moved over so she could sit and she nodded "Thanks" damn shes kinda cute- I mean annoying.

(A/N EDIT! : OK NEXT PART IN A COUPLE MINUTES )