Prologue

After my high school graduation, I have brought a lot of experiences with me, may it be happy, sad, or heartbreaking. I have been so grateful that I become the class salutatorian though I slightly expected to be the valedictorian. It is not easy to accept the bitter truth that I cannot get everything I want in a glimpse. High school does not only revolve around books, theories, and garnering medals and diplomas. What makes it flavorful are my friends. I consider my classmates as my friends but I just realized that only one of them is a true friend indeed. But nevertheless, love has changed me in both positive and negative aspect. Because of love, I have a good relatioship with my family and friends. On the other hand, love has changed me but because of this, I have made a decision that I regret for life. Moreover, this made me even stronger and wiser. But I have been still sorry for myself that everything had happen and that I have hurt everyone. I have made a promise to myself that I would forget about my past and would never fall in love again.

Studies first, no love for now! This is my primary priority as I enter college. But, who would ever expect that everything that has happen in the past will happen again?

This is my own personal diary of my my journey in college. Enjoy reading!