A Cure for Boredom

I've always like school even when I was just a little angel. I usually spend time jotting down my simple yet meaningful memories with my favorite diary and fancy colored pens of different shades and hues. I am just comfortable when I have it. They become my constant companion when I am alone at times. Everyday, I doodled my name in my diary based on my mood. "Sunshine Alders". A name that brightens up each day despite the challenges and hardships that I experience in life. I stayed with my loving family at a peaceful county in Chicago. I grow up in a place full of beautiful flowers and sunflowers are my most favorite. Going to school is never hard for me since my parents gave me Sunny, my first Mini Cooper in my life. I never get tired of driving for myself to school. I just love learning and experiencing new things. It is all adventure.

Being the eldest of three, expectations are flooding over me ever since when I was young. I always do good in my academic endeavors and out of my hardwork and prayers, I was the class salutatorian in my elementary and high school years which even made my family proud. Although people appreciated me for my intelligence, I am still a long-time introvert but trying to be an extrovert sometimes. I admit that I'd rather be alone but it is also hard for me to be rejected by other people. I am trying to please them but still I can't. I may be one of the luckiest person on earth but still, I need something. These are some of my flaws but that makes me the real self that I am now.

Before getting inside for my first class, I went to the nearest powder room and as I was doing my hair, I have thought of some things.