Coming home *10*

~adis pov~
We ran into the hospital. They said they had to run a few tests. We waited in the lobby. Tal, Nick, Jason, Caylus, Michael, and Anthony came running into the room. I ran up to tal and hugged him.
Adi: I can't lose her. I just found her
Tal: I know I know.
We cried together.
Nick put his hand on my shoulder.
Nick: I'm so sorry
Adi: just try not to yell at my twin.
Nick: I'm sorry.
I gave him a sad smile.
The doctor said we could all see her but it had to be 3 at a time.
First it was me, tal, and Jojo. She said she loved us all.
Adi: I love you so much
Addie: I love you too
Addie hugged tal and Jojo. I was crying.
The next people to go were Michael, Anthony, and Nick.
~addies pov~
When the next 3 cane in I saw Nick first. Our eyes met. I loved him so much but he hurt me.
Mike: I'm so sorry Addie
Addie: it's fine
Nick: I should be sorry. I yelled at you. Even if you wanted to sleep with someone else I should respect that.
Addie: hey Nick.
Nick: ya?
Addie: I would have reacted the same way.
He kissed the top of my head.
I smiled
Anthony gave me a huge hug
Anthony: I love you lil giraffe
Addie: I love you too weirdo
They left then 2 other people came in, Jason and Caylus.
Caylus started breaking down.
Caylus: I'm so sorry if I hadn't said that you wouldn't be here.
Addie: Caylus the hot sauce brought me here I laugh
Caylus: I still shouldn't have said that.
Addie: it's ok
Jason hugged me then left.

I know you are thinking of cenna but he is put of town for this part

~The next day~
I could finally leave. I left with Jojo and he stopped at an ice cream store. I got birthday cake. When we got there I walked up to my room all decorated:

 When we got there I walked up to my room all decorated:

It was beautiful 😍. I went down stairs to hear Nick recording a video I shrugged and walked outside and jumped on the tramp. I thought of an idea. I took adis camera.
I said: what's up guys im Addie Fishman and your watching adi fishman. I am going to be doing the ignoring my twin brother for 24 hours. After that I recorded everything.
Adi walked up to me and said hey Addie want a bite. I just looked at him. Jojo came up to me.
Jojo: what's up Addie
Addie: nothing what about you?
Adi: ARE YOU SERIOUS??
Adi then walked out I started laughing. Now he knows what it is like when he ignores other people. He's looking for he's camera. I better go hide. I ran to the studio and saw that tal was recording.
A- hey tal!
T- whats up Addie?
A- hiding from adi
T- why?
A- stole his camera and doing ignore my twin for 24 hours
I heard a faint scream.
Adi: AAADDDDDDDIIIEEEE???
tal and I laughed our butts off.
Adi came through the door and smacked me. Everyone walked in but I didn't see them.
Addie: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ADI? WE ARE TWINS. HELL I GOT ABUSED MY WHOLE LIFE AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE CHOOSE TO INJURE ME. YOU Should KNOW THAT THE BEST OUT OF EVERYONE!! I saw everyone. My eyes widened
I ran out of the room crying and I sat on my bed. A few hours past and adi came in and tried to talk to me.
Adi walked in and sat on my bed and tried to grab my shoulder. I flinched. A tear shed from his eye. He left my room. I just laid there and watched sad Netflix movies. Nick came in and watched some with me. We fell asleep together.

~tals pov~
I walked up to see Addie and Nick asleep together. They are going to be great for each other.

Side note plz read:
Hey guys so I posted again today. Ummm..... I don't think I can post again today but you never know. Today is a really sad day because 7 years ago my uncle died in front of my eyes. I might take a break for the rest of the day. Thank you.