Initiative

Intro begins

The Spirit of Fire is flying over the settlement on the planet they landed upon. Next shows Red Team along with a Squad of ODSTs wiping out Grimm nests. Then it shows a young man in his ODST gear fighting White fang forces with his Battle Rifle and later liberating their captives. As the next scene shows the UNSC Settlement New Arcadia Thriving with both UNSC civilians and Faunus getting along. Then on the firebase shows the new Faunus recruits getting drill by a veteran Marine. As for Anders with other scientists going over the possibilities with dust among other things. Lastly we see the same young ODST without his helmet showing his E/c eyes off as he smokes a cigar as the sun sets.

Intor ends

A few months later at the settlement of New Arcadia

Captain Cutter is enjoying his cup of coffee in the morning. As he is looking over what they have been going on since they have encountered the planet called Remnant. To say what Serina uncovered of the planet was shocking. Faunus,other humans,dust,aura and semblaces and huntsman among the rest what the planet has.

After the Intel was gather Cutter order a small strike force to land on the planet and make sure the area is secure for the Spirit of Fire to land. It was there that the ground team had their first contact of the Grimm it was a small horde. Though some where a bit hard to take down. Luckily Red Team was able to deal with the threats. Once the area was clear they began to set up a firebase and build up from there.

Thankfully the area they landed on was rich in resources for them to use. And over time a new settlement was made called New Arcadia and Cutter was chosen as the defacto leader. As it prospered and a defensive perimeter has been established. The Captain ordered a 24/7 watch for any Grimm activity.He knows that they can detect them,but he won't risk it since from what he learn that Grimm grew more intelligent as they get older.

As well when the rest of the crew learn about the planet and the situation about the faunus. Many sympathise with them and there are some who worry that they might be similar to what covenant. But they didn't let their hate of the covenant blind them to turn that anger to them. As well they called out the inhumane treatment of them.

Captain Cutter was disgusted by how the faunus were treated. In the UNSC there was human trafficking but ONI was able to put it down or someone else. But in Remnant there wasn't much action to stop it.

Though what did cause him concern was the white fangs hoarding of dust. The amount they took was enough to feed a large army. Mary then requested the captain to launching strikes again them to uncover what they need it for. Since this also serve as a test to see how the UNSC soldiers stood against them.

It was given the green light. Then many squads of soldiers engaged the white fang hideouts and achieving victories. As well they have collected any Intel,dust and weapons for the eggheads. Since their weapons system intrigue them. The R&D were reverse engineering then to see of they could do it. But it may be a while until they can use it.

As for the kingdoms the only one that represents a threat is Altas. Since they are the only one that has a military. A well time havoc nuke in their center facility could render them cripple. For Vale and Mistral seem to want peace and

Back to the Captain enjoying his morning Joe. Serina popped up as she gave a smile.

Serina: Good Morning Captian.

Cutter: Good Morning Serina. What's the status in New Arcadia?

Serina: Everything seems to be going alright Captain. The new residents seems to be adjusting well. Though some of our own seem to be a bit cautious.

Cutter: *nods* I see.

The new residents that have begun to live in New Arcadia were a number of faunus they have rescued from their numerous operations they have taken in remnant. As well humans from Remnant,that they all have lost something they cared about.

Serina: Still I don't think our troopers are going to complain. Since I know some of them, have taken a interest in some of the women faunus.

Indeed they did as Cutter knew how his troops felt about them, and that the troopers won't do any trouble to them. Still it was a nice change from the war.

Cutter: Either way it's good to see our troops get a little rest after what we have been through.

Serina: Indeed Captain. Still I think one of them has told them to keep it in their pants*chukcles* and focus on their duties and do that in their down time.

Cutter: Alright then. Serina what's the status of Project Slip?

Serina: Well Captain it's going well but we lack the necessary factories to produce the other parts we need for it.

Cutter: Then have those factories built Serina. Anything else?

Serina: Nothing else sir.

As soon Serina finish her report. Prof Anders walked in with a excited expression.

Anders: Captain here in my report on Dust. This material has opened up many possibilities and I have come up with around 200 theories on its potential uses.

Cutter look at her report with a raise eyebrow as he set it down.

Cutter: Anders, I know you didn't come up here to just talk about dust.

Anders: Well your right Captain. I want funding for a project I want to start.

Cutter: Anders this is your fourth project are you sure you are not pushing yourself to hard. Well anyway I'll provide the funding but I want results soon.

Anders: Don't worry captain. In this project I will try and make the first artificial dust.

Cutter: I have read that they have tried it before. Though it didn't end well.

Anders: Well this will be different. Since we have 500 years in experience in synthesizing.

The Office of Naval Intelligence in New Arcadia

In a big office with the emblem of ONI in the center of the room. There was Mary Stark a Brown hair woman who is looking over the Intel her agents have gotten and showed a bit concern.

Mary: Even though we have taken out many of their hideouts. The white fang as still persistent in getting more dust but why?

As she was deep in though she heard the door open a young man with a military hair cut and his e/c eyes with his helmet under his arm. Enter the room and stood in attention.

??: Reporting in as ordered Ma'am.

Mary got out of her though and gave a small smile to the young soldier.

Mary: You know there is no need for being formal Y/n.

Y/n: Sorry Mary, force of habit.

Y/n then took a seat when she signal him to.

Y/n: Is there something, you need me to do?

Mary: Yes I do. Y/n I have a mission that you would be perfect for.