Seven

Everything seemed alright when Sarah got back to Madrid the night before. Everyone had left her alone and she was left to prepare herself for a crazy month in Russia. Surprisingly, she was not having any separation anxiety from having to leave James for a bit, but she was able to trust him. Out of anyone, he was least likely to do anything stupid in a relationship. She didn't have to worry. She'd be able to call him later. She could be strong without him. 

She hated to admit it, but she knew it was good to go back for a few days to get her life in order, before heading to Russia. She had to make sure she had everything for the month that she needed and to get all of her documents to get into Russia with organized. Plus, she had to make up for a shopping trip she owed Arianna....

"See, now isn't this fun? We're going to be the best looking girls in Russia. Who even are those Barcelona WAGs? Except Laura. Laura is the only good one!" Arianna rambled on as her, Sarah, and Alicia walked through the mall. Sarah was glad to have Alicia with her, since Ali didn't mind shopping for nicer clothes. Arianna had been crazy the whole time with interrogating Sarah about James, so Sarah needed Ali to calm her down. It was a wonderful balance between people. 

Looking at each other, Sarah and Alicia laughed as Arianna strutted ahead of them. She had many more bags than them, but Nacho had given her a lot of money to spend. Alicia did not believe that Toni needed to spend a lot of money on her to show love, so she just bought a few things for herself with her own money, while Sarah had some money saved up as she knew this shopping trip would happen. She wouldn't let James pay as much as he bugged her about it. 

"ALRIGHT PUTAS LET'S GET OUR NAILS DONE!" Arianna shouted as she ran into the best place in the mall for nails. Sarah just shrugged and smiled slightly "Why not? It's not like we're doing anything drastic to ourselves anyways." she pointed out to Ali as they followed their very energetic friend in. Both Sarah and Alicia enjoyed to look nice, but they weren't the type to completely cake themselves.

Arianna had two seats right next to her open. She eagerly sat there as the two girls joined her. "We need to get World Cup nails, which means Spain for all of us, right?" Nina grinned.

"Sorry, my husband plays for Germany." Alicia pointed out.

"For one thing, I'm English. Two, I'm dating a Colombian. Three, I thought you wanted Argentina to win?" Sarah remarked

Arianna rolled her eyes and sighed. "Dios mio, fine. You two can get the two countries you want. Sarah can't even rep us anymore."

Sarah rolled her eyes and just relaxed as she just ignored all of the silly comments that Arianna was making. She was happy to just sit back and enjoy time with her friends, even if not too long ago, she was trying to avoid all of them. She needed this. It was a part of the new start that she was planning for herself as she went along with the days. Not much could ruin this right now. She was relaxed, everything was perfectly fine, but then it all just started to go downhill....

"Well, look who we have here." That voice made Sarah's ears bleed forever. It was her. It was the last person Sarah had wanted to see. Quite ironic, huh? Right when Sarah thought that her day was going really well, that witch had to go straight for the kill.

Sarah pursed her lips and closed her eyes tightly for a moment. If her nails had not just gotten done, then she should have gone and scratch the plastic right off of that bitch's face. However, a part of Sarah didn't care if her precious nails got caught. 

Alicia put her hand on top of Sarah's hand to calm her down as she knew what was going to happen. Someone needed to make sure that the England native would be calm. "We'll be alright." she whispered. Of course Sarah did not believe. Her thoughts let her blood pressure to rise. She didn't need consoling in a time like this. She just needed to bite the bullet and deal with her.