Chapter 1

Alexa's POV
       Finally we're moving away from all of my stupid and toxic family. Dont get me wrong I love my mom but everyone else is like my dad, so when me turned 16 we got our shit together and moved to California. We moved here in the summer time, well kids at least. We got here 4 months before school started so it gave us more time to settle in. We've only met like 2 people so far and their both girls which Alex is not happy with because you know he needs one of his bros to talk to. I know right, stupid boys. Anyways their names are Clarke and Octavia. But we call Octavia, O. O and Clarke said that they would introduce us to all their friends and O said she is gonna have us meet up with her and Clarke today so we can meet Os brother. She hasn't told us his name yet but he better be nice because I dont take no shit.
*later that night*
"Heyyy!!!!" I said as Clarke let me and Lex in her house
"What up!! Ok I know we're code under aged but my mom isn't home so yeah..you already know." She said giggling and then all sudden I heard a guy laughing and I heard Os laugh too.
"Ouu who's O with??" I said speed walking over to her
"Um her brother,Bellamy."
"Oh...I totally knew that...well that's less exciting." I said walking into to the kitchen
"Not for me Lexi! And you know why?" He said jumping on the counter
"Because you have a guy to hang with." I said mocking him and then I heard O and Bellamy? Laugh. What I dont know his name that well!
"I see where hes coming from. It sucks to be the only guy 90% of the time. Oh and I'm Bellamy, Os brother." He said sticking out a hand for Alex to shake and he did.
"See Lexi! I'm not the only one!"
"In my book you are my very dumb ginger brother."
"Hey! Your ginger too! And also born on the same day!!"
"Whatever and Hi Bellamy in Alexa and this is my twin, Alex. You can call me Lexi and you can call him Lex." I said turning my attention to Bellamy
"Well nice to meet you guys and your gonna meet Os boyfriend, Lincoln, hes really chill." Bellamy said turning his attention kinda to Alex
"Another guy! Finally!" Alex said jumping and then prancing around me
"Hahaha mother fucker! Kiss my ass! I found friends in 2 weeks! You own me 10 bucks!" He said slapping his own ass
"Whatever." I said laughing

*2 hours later*

I'm glad we dont have school til Monday because we are all drunk off our asses and everyone is getting a little frisky. See Lincoln and O are already making out while Bellamy is rolling his eyes and dancing with me and then I roll my eyes at Clarke and Lex ,because they are all over each other.

*20 minutes later*

Ok so now everyone is upstairs except for me and Bellamy, so me and him get to know each other better.
"So your telling me! That you caught Alex and his girlfriend doing it for the first time?!" Bellamy asked while laughing his ass off
"Yes! Like when your a twin you sence that your twin is doing it, like right now him and Clarke are like going at it. Like God stop!" I yell as I yank my head back and Bellamy laughed
"Ok, so like doesn't it make you horny? Like I feel like I would." He asked
"Like sometimes yes, it does but only when they both like," *makes explosion sounds* "like of they were like that, like him and Clarke are right now!" I laugh and all sudden I lock eyes with Bellamy.
Then there was a long moment of silence it felt like it went on for like an hour
"Oh my God your do hot." I blurted out of nowhere.
He smirked at the ground and blushed
"You're smoking hot and cute! It's not fair! I cant compete with that!" He said scouching closer
*Alexa yawns and then Bell yawns*
*Both passes out*

Bellamy's POV
"You're smoking hot and cute! It's not fair! I cant compete with that!" I said scouching closer to her
*passes out*
*wakes up*
*yawns and realizes that Alexa is in his arms*
I woke up to find her in my arms. I don't know how or why but since no one else is down here I take it they went upstairs and did it. All sudden she snuggled into me and my heart got all warm and fuzzy. It felt good to be honest. NO! BELLAMY STOP! YOU JUST MET THE GIRL!!! At least I didn't have sex with her unlike most of the girls I first meet. I pick up my phone to see what time it was it was 4 am. Well I'm going back to sleep. I wanna go to my bed but I dont wanna leave Princess here. Eh I'll bring her upstairs it wont hurt.
****this is kinda like a back flash ok it might be a little off I'm making this late at night*