Only The Beggining.

3rd Person's POV;

Ashley Jane,Ella Montefalco,Carl Wayne,Shanna Wayne,Laica Fernandez And Kurt Jeon Were Friends.They Would Do Anything Together.

But One Day Ella Came To Reality That She Has Feelings For Her Dearest Friend Kurt Jeon.But Tried Her best to hide it since she know's For Sure That Her Friends Has Feelings For Him as well.That's Because They Tell Everyting To each other While The Boy Line Does The Same.They Know For Themselves That They Have Feelings For One Boy That Isn't Interested In Dating Much Since According To Him He Was Finding His 'Perfect Girl' Which They Think Wasn't Them.No One Knows Who His Perfect Girl Was But Himself.

Just Because Of This,These Four Girls Will Play 'Russian Roulette' A Life Or Death Game.One Of Them Was The One Who Will Start The Game Secretly And Just Knows Who She Was For Herself Only.Then Two Boys Would Be Included In The Game Wanting To Save Each One Of Them.

Will They Be Able To Do It Or Succeed?.

Find More About RUSSIAN ROULETTE By Simply Reading This Book Till The End.

DISCLAMER ALERT!!
There's A Plot Twist In This Story All You Have To Do Is Fine It In One Of The Chapters.Yeyy.

Its Gonna Be A Bloody Year For Them.

-----------
:HohOhohOooO everyone So I Know I Haven't been Updator lately So I Just Want To Give This Book As An Apology Gift For Everyone Whose Reading 'Letters To You' And I Have Another Upcoming One Called 'Inlove With You (Jjk Ff)'Yes ill Be Publishing That soon And Becoming Kpop's Trash Just Kiddin' lol Anyways Enjoy Russian Roulette Till The End.Sorry For Grammatical Errors Everyone!LuvLots-Author Nim.💛