~0~

IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY!

I wrote a new book! Why am I doing this when I can barely update my other ones you ask? (No one cares) Well I don't know! I just love Eunsang. :D

Everyone who watched Pdx101 knows Eunsang likes singing the song "I Like Me Better". And so I listened to it and I liked it so here I am writing a fanfic.

So your character's life is a bit weird and confusing. (Not really)
Kim Siyeon. She's 16 turning 17 this year.
Her parents got divorced when she was at a young age which obviously affected her a lot. She was never close with her dad growing up and was close with her brother Kim Sihun before their parents divorced. (Yes and I'm sad about him not making it into the final line up) Her mom was the only person she was close to, aside from her brother. She opened up to her mom and felt like herself around her. And one day she left. Imagine your closest love one leaving you all of the sudden. She wouldn't open up to anyone. Not even her brother. They're still close but not enough for Siyeon to open up to him.
Her dad owns a business and is the business over family kind of guy. This is probably why he can't keep a wife, and why his kids hate him.
Her dad had remarried 4 times already. All those women were gorgeous and young and after the money, but they still wanted at least SOME attention.

Btw I have a FaceClaim for the character. I just thought I would put Loona's Hyunjin here. You can literally imagine anyone here! I just thought it would be easier to have a FaceClaim since I'm gonna do a sort of social media thing. But feel free to imagine anyone or yourself.

 But feel free to imagine anyone or yourself

Yeah, that's all I have to say. Thank yuuuu.