Chp 21-Friends? Really?

I hope you are enjoy the story.

"Are you alright?" He mumbled breaking me from my trance. I immediately pulled my hand from his grip. "Y-Yes." I tried getting up.
"Stop!"he ordered as I halted .
"Rest for sometime." He said eyeing me. "I am fine."
"I know." I was burning under his gaze.
Finally I couldn't resist mocking at him. "What!" I said totally irritated. Back of my mind thought he had found the truth of Innayah.
"We need to talk after you recover."he said as cold as ice.
"I am already recovered. Tell me now."
"You aren't." He is continuously staring at my soul.
"If you keep staring me like this i will never be able to recover." My heart started thudding faster and faster and I think he sensed it because after that he slumped his head down.
"Fine. I am sorry now please don't strain yourself ."
I nodded trying to be as positive as possible.
He came forward. "Zuha please don't overthink i was just thinking about your panic attacks. Whats wrong with your emotions. Chillax man." He strive to offer sympathy and simply received a nod from me.
"Aah!Not again man." he mocked.
"Now what? What do you want!" I hissed.
Looking straight into my eye, he whispered, 
"I want you to stop being so cold around me. I want you to open the doors for me. Can we be friends?" His question caught me off guard.
His determination was shining in his eyes.
"You might risk your life entering the doors I have prohibited for you. Think again, It shouldn't be like you break yourself with the same doors."Babbling these words I let my head hang low as I started playing with my fingers.
"Hanzala loves risks." He amused as he presented his hand for a shake. I saw his hand for sometime whilst debating with my inner self  but I finally accepted his friendship proposal.
The grin on his face was hard to describe. 
"Hows Zia?." I questioned to lessen the thickness of the atmosphere between us.
"Umm. Recovering." He stated.
"Okay. You take some rest I will attend this call meanwhile." He smiled leaving me alone with my thoughts.
And what would have happened next, I slumped back on the clouds of my deliberations.
He is practically a good guy,but what he had done in past was miserable. Can I trust him?
"No! You can't trust any man living in this delusional world." My subconscious snapped at me. I closed my eyes for a brief  second.
Flashes of past again started hovering me.
'Zia's accident..'
'Shoaib's cries.'
'My father's tears.'
'My mother's scream.'
I could feel my breathing disturbed.
But before i could enter the delusional hollow of my thoughts his voice held me firm.
"Zuha!"I immediately shot open my eyes.
"Lets go."He murmured. I could feel his eyes digging into my soul trying to read my mind but he forgot I am also studying psychology, I knew very well how to cover my emotions.
He helped me stood up. My whole body was numb. I would have never been so fragile.
He head me towards the exit. " I want to see Zia. I don't want to go away from her. She needs me."I whispered.
He lead me towards the ICU. Through a glass window I saw her laying on the bed as several machines were attached with her. Tears started brimming my eyes. She had always been a tough girl. Never ever in these years have I seen her so lifeless. 'Because of me she is here.' I reminded myself but I think I said it aloud.
"Stop blaming yourself Zuha. It was not at all your mistake. She sped, she drove and she fell. How the hell are you involved here? Dare you blame yourself again." He yelled at me and for the first time I accept his words because I am exhausted of the drama my life has been playing with me. All I want now is a simple, smooth life. I squeezed my eyes letting out the streams of tears flow continuously.
He placed his hand on my shoulder squeezing it a bit.
"Lets go." I jerked back to look at him.
"I can't leave her like this."
"Zuha its a hospital. Doctors and nurses are here to take care of her . Look at you, you are a complete mess. You should go home, change,rest and then if you want you can come at night to have a look at her." He squeezed my shoulders to assure me its best for us.
I shook my head in disapproval.
"Zuha. I promise I will bring you here tonight to check on her but now please go home." I had no choice but to believe him.
We sat in his car. "Are you still staying in that hotel?"he asked and received just a nod from me. The drive went extremely quiet than usual. I looked at the time and it was already half past 3 in the afternoon. He halted in front of a fancy looking restaurant. "Lets have lunch." I shook my head in disapproval. "Zuha you are already so weak please don't torture yourself." His voice sounded like vanilla and sugar so sweet and calming. I glued to the seat nor moving nor answering. He ran a hand in his messy hair. "Come on girl."
"Please don't force me Hanzala I am not at all in a mood to even talk lunch is far on the list." I grunted.
"If you aren't having lunch you are not going to the hospital tonight." He dared me.
"What the- Who the hell are you to stop me? Whats wrong with you? This is my body. I don't want to eat don't you understand that. And she is my friend I can meet her whenever I want. Who are you to question me.?" I bursted out in anger. His features changed from sweet to bitter, cheery to cold, "Your Boss!"he snorted quite bitterly. "If you have forgotten let me remind you Miss Zuha. I am your boss and you are my intern."
"Only in the clinicDr. Hanzala."
"Boss! According to the clinic terms  everyday from 10-7 you are my intern." He checked the time dramatically. "Half past 3. Isn't it your work hour?"
"As the office terms I have 2 permissible leaves in a month. I take this day as my leave."
"Hmmm..."he said amazed. " Amazing. Smarter than I thought."
"If now your drama is over can you drop me home or should I rent a cab."
"My intern! Worlds top psychiatrist's intern is suffering from psychological problems. Doesn't sound appealing. Ms Zuha you are mentally, technically and physically weak. Don't think I am caring for your health I am caring for my reputation. My work. If you keep on starving like this, even two months leave will be less for you to recover. I cannot bear any losses cause of you. And yes what were you asking? Who am I to stop you? I am a reputed   doctor of this country. If I prohibit someone to seeing a patient, no one can help you. Don't challenge me sweet heart!"
I gave him my ugliest stare. "I am in the restaurant  if in next 2 mins you don't enter I will show you my sources and my powers tonight."
With that he turned to leave. I grunted and yelled in anger.
I hate him. I just hate him. I thought he is a good man but no! He is really a beast.

Precap.

"

Assalamualaikum guys. I don't know how many of you are still eager regarding the story. Please let me know your reviews. Positive reviews do motivate to update sooner.