Life is weird, so is everything else

Speech: "Hey what is up."

Thinking: 'She looks pretty cute.'

Message to player/Skill being used or made: []

(Narrator POV)

"This ain't Kyle's place." Slowly decided a someone, who was the lone occupant of a blinding white room, making the individual in question squint his eyes, doing his best to shield them, since no matter what he did, no matter what way he turned, the light kept on burning his eyes.

[Greetings!

Hello Y/n!

You have unfortunately died due to cyanide poisoning, but fortunately out of every deceased soul that hasn't been reincarnated yet, you have been selected to receive a unique gift and a new chance at life. It will involve being reincarnated into a new world, meaning you will never see your friends or family again.

If that is okay with you, please select the Y button below, if you wish to remain in eternal darkness and purgatory, selected the N button!]

[Y/N]

"Definitely not Kyle's place." Certainly decided Y/n, not quite sure how to process the fact that he had died by eating an apple and getting cyanide poisoning somehow, but spending his life in darkness was not something he wanted to do, and Y/n was sure his parents would want him to live his life, or his second at least. "So am I literally going to be dumped into a new world without any form of information about it whatsoever?" Curiously asked Y/n, as he pressed the Y button with zero regard to his own safety, somewhat sure he wouldn't be spawned in some dangerous situation.

Like waking up in an Apple orchard....

[Please wait, as your new world's God comes to meet with you!]

"Gods are real?!" Bewilderedly gawked Y/n, the shining light around him started to dim, letting the dead teen make out his surroundings, which looked relatively fancy, if the leather recliners and fur carpet was anything to go by.

"We are." Abruptly answered someone, their voice booming throughout the room, making Y/n flinch at the intense noise, trying to find out where it came from, before the dead teen's eyes landed on the God, who was sitting on a recliner, and Y/n was sure that the God was staring at him. "Or a lot of the Gods and Goddesses that whatever sentient species worship are real." Idly added the glowing individual, and by glowing, Y/n was fairly sure that they were the source of intense light from earlier.

From what Y/n could make out of the God, it looked like the God was made of light, it looked completely humanoid, androgynous even, though in Y/n's opinion it looked like it leaned more to a masculine build. What was odd about the God, was that there was no defined facial features, no hair, eyes, mouth, or nose, completely blank, which was unnerving.

"So why was I selected?" Immediately asked Y/n, slowly lowering himself into the free recliner, staring at the God made of light, as it seemed to analyze him, almost like it was searching for something within him.

Y/n wasn't sure what he imagined a God would be like, but the fact it was silent and not saying anything, was a tad unnerving for the teen, and that wasn't even taking into account of the fact the God was faceless. Slowly, Y/n could see a darkness form in the edge of his vision, which did little to calm Y/n's already shot nerves.

"The world my brother and I looked after is a mess, it is a remnant of its former self, where peace and magic covered the lands, now in its place is war and Grimm." Calmly began the God, the darkness in the edge of Y/n's sight started moving, converging in on itself, and becoming something more, something divine. "We thought of destroying it, but we're willing to give it one more chance.... you, The Gamer of Remnant can either held Ozpin defeat Salem, or you can help Salem defeat Ozpin." Slowly sighed the God of light, as he flicked his fingers, a burning sensation tortured Y/n's body, making the teen slump in his seat, as bleary eyes gazed at the two entities in front of him.