Chapter 1: Hottie Alert

Julia POV

I was running as fast as I can to escape from him. He was still chasing me.

"Leave me alone! ", I shouted at him.

"I want you! Come here with me! ", he replied. He wants to kidnap me and prove his love! I hate him! I don't know what he wants from me!

I ran to a house and hind behind it. I was breathing heavily when someone cleared his throat behind me.

"What do you think you are doing here hottie? ", he asked.

Great! Creepy dude!

"Can you leave me alone", I asked him sweetly.

"Hottie what is your name? ", he asked kissing my cheek. I can't see his face because of the darkness.

"Julia", I replied.

"Such a beautiful name for a hot girl", he replied.

"What is your name? ", I asked.

"So Mrs.Hottie wants to know my name? ", he asked.

"Y-yeah", I replied.

"Hottie you will know my name soon! I am sure of it! ", he said.

"O-okay", I replied.

"Hottie you should go back to your home before any guy rape you", he said.

"O-okay", I replied.

I ran from him as fast as I can. Wow! I spoke to a creepy stranger! I felt safe with him. Weird!

~~The second day~~

I woke up late! Omg! I forgot school! I ran toward the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grabbed a blue dress that reached my knees. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail. I looked at the mirror. The dress colour is the same as my eyes. My hair is black that reached my back. I have 3 brother! I am the only girl in this house! My mom was dead when I was 10 years old and my dad works in a company. Nathan is 22 years old and a collage student. He would murder any guy that came near me. He is tall with his blond hair and gorgeous green eyes. Michael is 20 years old that any girl dream of. He has blond hair and bright blue eyes. With his features, you guessed he is a player. Finally my identical twin Jason! He is a guy version of me.

I left my room and walked toward Jason's room. I opened the door to find him sleeping on the couch.

"Jason! Wake up! ", I shouted to my twin brother.

"Why? ", he asked yawning.

"Idiot! We have school, and we are late" , I said.

"Shit! I will be ready in 5 minutes", he replied.

I got out of his room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple to eat it.

"Morning baby girl", Nathan said.

"Morning", I replied.

"Aren't you late for school? ", he asked glancing at his watch.

"Yes! We are late! ", Jason came running from his bedroom.

"Bro! Give me your car's key! ", Jason said to Nathan.

"Don't harm my baby! ", he said giving Jason the keys. I really don't know why boys care about their cars as if it is their girlfriend or wife. I bet there is a secret relationship between them!

"Take care baby girl! Don't talk to boys", Nathan said.

"Okay! Bye now! ", I ran out of the house toward the car where Jason was waiting for me.