Chapter 2: My girlfriend is single?

Julia POV

"Julia, come on baby", a familiar voice said. Cole !

"Leave", I replied.

"No you are coming with me", he said.

"Come on baby", he said grabbing my hand.

"Leave her alone", Daniel said from behind me. Oh no! I forgot about him.

"Who are you? ", he asked.

"I am her boyfriend ", Daniel replied.
Shit!!

"WHAT! ", he shouted at me.

Fuck my life ! He is going to be crazy.

"No! I am single ", I said in a low voice.

"You bitch! ", he shouted again and he was about to slap me when a hand stopped him.

I looked up and saw Daniel stopping him. I looked around and saw all the students were staring at us.

"What is your problem? ", Daniel shouted.

"She is my problem ", he replied pointing at me.

I ran from them. I ran from everything and everyone in my life. I want to commit suicide to leave this fucking life.

I opened the bathroom's door and there was some girls talking to eachother. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess!

After they left, I started crying. Why I am like that! What did I do to him to deserve that!

Then someone entered the bathroom, so I looked up and saw a pretty girl staring at me.

"Hi", she said smiling.

"H-hi", I replied.

"I am Jessica", she said.

"Julia", I replied with a low voice.

"Are you okay? ", she asked.

"Yeah ", I replied.

"We should be best friends ", she said cheerfully. She gave me her phone number.

"Sure", I replied.

"By the way there is a guy waiting for you outside ", she said.

"Cole? ", I asked immediately.

"No! The new sexy guy is asking about you", she replied and winked at me.

"Hmm… okay", I replied and left.

I heard my name was called,  but I ingnored it. I was organizing my book until I felt someone behind me.

"I was shouting your name all the hallway! Why didn't you reply? ", Daniel shouted at me.

I turned around to see his face and it was full of anger. Why is he even angry?

"S-sorry", I replied and my eyes watered.

"Shit", he mumbled. "I didn't mean to shout at you".

"Leave", I said.

"Okay I will give you time, but for your information I am not a patient person", he said and left.