The Next Day Of School

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I hope you will enjoy this chapter xox.

(Edward's P.O.V)

I have spent the night with Bella and it was amazing I really got to know her, Unfortnatly we hve school today but I am going to try and get the same lessons as Bella, I am only in her Biolagy and Chemastry. This girl is my soul mate and I neverwant to leave her side. Bels was getting ready for school and I ran up school and becane on about the scedual.

I got all my Classes with her and I also will sit next to her, this will, be the best school day of my inter life. Everyone loves Bella and her Clan even Rose so I know they are speacial as Rose takes like 2 eeks to warm up to people if not more.

(Alice's P.O.V)

Bella really makes Edward happy and the house she built in the woods when there rest of the Clan was making the main house is spectacular.  Me and Rose are really going to have fun shopping with the Swans. The whole school was drowling over them yesterday and Edward will get shit for dating Bella and Bella will get shit for dating Edward.

From what i've seen Edward has now moved into all of Bella's classes, they are so cute together I hope they will hurry up and get married. I will so be helping plan the wedding even if they don't want me to. We are havig a family meeting after school because Bella and her Family need to Exsplain something to us, and we need to tell them alittle bit more about us.

(Edward's P.O.V)

We are now at school and I went around to let Bella out then we awalked hand in hand to our first class. We got loads of glares but we just ignored them. Class was boring but we got to talk to each oter under our breaths.

We sat together at lunch and we chatted, it was really nice. After lunce we was walking down the corridor hand in hand when She stopped. "Whats up my love?" I asked her. "Nothing I just want to do somthing!" She replyed. "Okay go ahead!" I told her. She stood up on her tip toes and planted a kiss on my lips.You can do that whenever you want!" I smirked at her. She gigled and we went to class.

So what do you think of this chappter please fan vote and comment