Prologue

Silly of me
Devoted so much time
To find you unfaithful, boy
I never lost my mind
~Monica

Kylani's POV
Two months later

"You ready?" Asked Jojo while putting my bags into the back of her Jeep.

"As ready as I'm going to ever be."

"Did you talk to Odell about this?" She asked before slamming the trunk shut.

"I don't have to tell Odell shit. If it doesn't have anything to do with our kids then we don't have shit to talk about."

"Well you are moving to Houston which is no short ride. Plus your taking the kids."

"Me and his mom talked. She said she'll sit down with him to talk about visitation days."

"I'm not on his side or anything but moving 26 hours away with three of his kids isn't going to make things easier."

"Moving 26 hours away is starting fresh for me and my kids is making things easier."

"Okay whatever you say, I'm just trying to make things clear for you."

"Things have been clear. Everything was clear when I damn near died giving birth to my twins and they're own fucking father wasn't there. You know it took me an almost a week to wake up before I could hold my damn kids. That shit hurt to the core but again I'm not surprised by this because I gave birth to Omari without him there. His fucking mother was there for me and he wasn't which caused me to look at his ass differently even more."

"I know, I was there Ky."

"Yeah you were there." I replied simply before going back inside the apartment I shared with Jojo. Going into the empty room, Heather stood over the crib cooing at O'Shea and Kaleena. Coming to her side, I smiled at how Kaleena was fast asleep while Zion was smiling with his eyes half open.

(Zion O'Shea Beckham on the left, Kaleena Zaire Beckham on the right)

"Everything is packed and ready to go, you can take the cribs to Odell's apartment for whenever they come here to visit

"Everything is packed and ready to go, you can take the cribs to Odell's apartment for whenever they come here to visit."

"Alrighty, let me help you get them in the car."

She grabbed Kaleen while I grabbed O'Shea. Making our way to car, we strapped them in their car seats making sure not to wake them.

"Jojo and I are going to be at the gas station by the interstate for when you drop Omari off."

"I have to go pick Claire up and take her to the baby's doctors appointment. It'll just be for a few hours, and then when I'm done I can pick him up. I would carry him with us but I know you said you don't want him around her."

"It's fine, I'll pick him up."

"Are you sure? I mean you haven't seen Odell in a while so I don't know-."