Chapter 9

Late At Night :

Etila woke up in the middle of the night crying Sideswipe got up and ran to his daughter. He picks her up and rocks her to see if it comes her down"Shhh it's ok sweetie daddy's here daddy's got you" Wildbreak sat up from her bed and saw Sideswipe trying to come Etila down. "Maybe she's hunger"she told her sparkmate Sideswipe looked up and saw Wildbreak up "Maybe you right" Sideswipe walked towards Wildbreak and hands Etila to her. Once Wildbreak got Etila she began to feed her "I knew you were hungry" she said to her baby Sideswipe smiled and said "She can sleep with us so she don't have to be alone" "Good idea honey" said Wildbreak as she was done feeding Etila. Sideswipe got back in bed with Wildbreak she put Etila in the middle and ticked her in and kissed her forehead "I'm glad I have a family with you" "Me to honey" she said as she kissed her sparkmate and went back to sleep.

The next morning :

Wildbreak woke up to Etila giggles and saw Sideswipe up he had his Decepticon hunter on his back and was getting ready for the day he truned around and saw Wildbreak awake. "Morning" he said to her "Morning" she replied Wildbreak got up and grab Etila and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Ready for the day?" she asked him he looked up at her and nodded Wildbreak began to walk out of thier room but stop and saw Sideswipe was still getting ready "You coming honey?" she asked him "Just a minute"  "Ok we'll meet you in the command center" she told him as she walked out of the room and to the command center with Etila in her arms.