Prologue

In a nice apartment in Manhattan, a few blocks from Avengers Tower, a (h/c) female was busying herself with a painting. Her brush moved swiftly across the canvas and she stopped abruptly. Her eyes closed and the apartment around her fell away. 

A dark skinned male was standing in a meeting room. A compilation of a figure dressed in a black sweatshirt and paint splattered jeans running up to a door and dropping a rolled paper covered in saran wrap at the doorstep. The dates in the corner of the screen coincided with when the Avengers, who were also in the room, were sent on mission. Sometimes, two or three were dropped off.

After the compilation ended, Fury turned to the Avengers. 

"I want them." He said. "I need to know who they are and how they know all this stuff." He paused and grimaced. "If they fall into the wrong hands, no one knows what is could mean. Find them."

(y/n), the seer and person who has been helping SHEILD from the shadows, is sitting on a bench in Central Park. It early morning. The sun just climbing into the sky. The grass is still covered in morning dew and at was still a bit chilly. She was the only one there.

A bird landed down on the sidewalk in front of her and pecked at the ground. It was a sign. She moved her head, looking towards the entrance to the park. A figure costumed in red and blue spandex, a backpack over one shoulder, came running into the park. He stopped and looked around, his eyes landing on (y/n). She waved and gestured for him to come over. 

He walked over slowly and stopped just next to the bench. She looked at him quizzically and patted the spot next to her that she had dried for him. The boy sat down cautiously and (y/n) smiled at him. 

"I am (y/n). I take it that you are Peter Parker."

(y/n) smiled and moved to her desk. She pulled a sketchpad from a drawer and started sketching her and the red and blue spandex clad boy sitting in the park dawn. Afterwards she ripped the page out and grabbed a notebook of lined paper. She wrote letters. One to Nicholas Fury, one to Tony Stark and the Avengers, one to Natasha Romanoff, and one to Peter Parker. She stacked the papers and rolled them up, using a light (favorite/color) paperclip to hold it in place like she always did. She wrapped in in saran wrap in case if rained and left the room. She slipped on the typical black sweatshirt and pair a black jeans, since the pant splattered ones were dirty.

She left her house and after taking 2 buses and walking 4 blocks, (y/n) was in front of SHEILDs main office.

~ ~ ~

(471 words!!)
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to update the next part tomorrow.