Warning!! This is short and just practice!

You can barely hear anything over the sounds of blood-curdling screams. You sit there with your knees to your chest, rocking back and forth. You're never leaving this place. But, it's not like you want to. You liked it here. It was... comforting. Your train of thoughts is cut off as you hear the door creak open. You barely have the strength to look up, so you decide to just sit there. 

A mans voice echoes across the dimly lit room. "Hello, darling."

"Hello...", you reply, your voice weak and scratchy.

"I'm truly sorry for all the noise. But, bare with me. I am doing this all for you, after all."

You nod. "Okay."

He makes his way towards you and crouches down beside you. You look up to see him smiling. He reaches out picks up a piece of your hair and begins playing with it. 

"Stunning...", he comments as he wraps your (h/c) hair around his finger. 

You liked it when he visited you. It made you happy, even though you know it wasn't supposed to. He had taken you captive, after all. But that didn't matter. You had fallen in love with him the second you layed your eyes on him. He was a gorgeous specimen, with his silky white hair and dazzling dark eyes. You were never able to take your eyes off of him in class, and when he confessed his feelings to you you felt so happy you cried. You didn't mind his creepy and obsessive nature, he loved you and you loved him back. That was all that mattered. All that would ever matter.

He lets go of your hair and stands up, which makes you sad.

"What would you like to eat today?", he asks. 

"(f/f), please.", he was so considerate. He got you whatever you asked for, no matter how complicated or expensive it was to make.

"Of course.", he smiles and walks over to the door and opens it.

"I love you, (y/n).", he leaves and closes the door behind him.