Chapter One.

The rain poured as my little car drove along the road to my bestfriend's house. Street names flickered by as slowly the familar house came into view. Amy had been my rock over the years. Whatever happened, whenever it happened, Amy would always be there waiting with a good old fashioned Disney movie and a tub of Ben and Jerrys for us to snuggle up together and cry over. Tonight wasn't going to be any different.

I saw a flick of auburn hair disappear behind the curtains as my little cleo ground to a hult. Chuckling to myself I grabbed the overnight bag off the passenger seat before jumping out and locking the car. Before I could even knock on the red door, Amy flung the door open with a squeal of: 'Geeeemmmaaa!' She hugged me insanley tight as I gripped her back. After hugging I stepped back and observed my bestfriend carefully. Amy wore fluffly yellow pajama bottoms with 'quack' in blue font all over them, a white tank top and a large wooly cardigan over her shoulders. Her hair in a high ponytail and all makeup removed. She was stunning, even whilst wearing her night time wear. Amy tugged me in and quickly pulled me upstairs into her room. 

Amy's room had light pink walls, with a white strip running around the middle. One wall housed a large wardrobe which stretched from one end of the room and nearly too the other, the only thing stopping it going all the way across was a door, leading to Amy's en suite bathroom. The other wall had a window, with the long white lace curtains drawn across it and the back wall was home to a large double bed with red silk covers, a white blanket and hundreds of disney toys which all ended up on the floor when Amy went to bed. To the left of the door was a large vanity table with hairspray and makeup brushes scattered on it, surrounding it were photos of Amy and family but one always held a special place in both Amy and Gemma's hearts. In the left hand corner of the mirror on the vanity was a square with 4 small regtangular photos from a photo both on. The first of these photos had the Gemma and Amy looking straight on smiling happily at the camera. In the second, Gemma had turned her head to face Amy, sticking her tongue out at her friend as she pulled a peace sign with a pout. The picture in the bottom left corner of the paper was of them both scrunching their noses up and facing the camera slightly with cross-eyed expressions and the last was Gemma, having been pushed slightly forwards by Amy, closing her eyes tight with the cheesiest of grins showing her perfectly straight white teeth off as Amy puffed out her cheeks and pretended to be a swimmer in the background. Gemma's copy of the photos were safely in her purse. 

Amy threw Gemma's things on the bed and plopped down on her red silken covers before looking at her friend.

"get changed then babe." Amy said with a grin as Gemma rolled her eyes before changing into her lighty blue fluffy pajama bottoms with the words 'baaa' printed in white over them and a black vest top whilst answering the questions Amy shot at her.

"Did you tell him? How did he take it? Did he hurt you again? Dont lie to me Gem! I can read you like a book!" Amy said.

Gemma plopped herself next to Amy and explained everything from the note to driving off. Amy commented in all the right places, nodding or changing facial expressions and gasping when needed. Once I had finished Amy grinned before grabbing a teddy and her laptop and laying on the bed I mirrored her and layed on my back, looking at the ceiling.

"OMG!" Amy cried.

"What?!" I asked paniced as I flipped over to face my bestfriend as she squealed.

"McFLY were seen leaving a court today! Eeek! I wonder what Dougie did" She pondered as I burst out laughing.

Amy took one look at me before we burst out laughing all over again. Once we had finally calmed down we headed downstairs neither of us saying a word. We both knew exactly what we were doing. I grabbed a 2 litre bottle of cherry coke and 2 plastic cups and took them through to the lounge placing them on the square coffee table that was in the middle of a large right angled cream corner sofa. Amy appeared with a tub of Ben and Jerrys, a bag of doritos and a pack of haribos as i grabbed 2 duvets and pillows before throwing myself onto the sofa. Amy joined me after placing the dvd in the player and chucking one of the spoons at me and hitting play, digging into the cookie dough ice-cream.