~Late Night Drives~

~Yoongi fluff

While Taehyung was away visiting his parents for a few days, you were quit frustrated because  he insisted on you staying back because you had the flu

While Taehyung was away visiting his parents for a few days, you were quit frustrated because he insisted on you staying back because you had the flu. It was late at night and you were pretty bored so you decided to get in a hoodie you found lying around the floor and went on your phone.

12:35 am

You dragged yourself out of your room into the hallway of the dorm.  Passing a few doors you finally reached your destination. 
"Oppa?"
Instead of waiting for an answer you went into his shared room with Hobi. There he was.
Wide awake. Just like you. On his laptop.
"What do you want?"
He called out without looking up
"I'm bored."
"Go to sleep."
"Please oppa, can you take me to McDonald's?"
"No."
"Please I'll cry."
You whined to him. Finally he looked up at you.
"Fine."

Time skip
(Play the song on top)

"You know Yoongi, I really appreciate you."
"I know."
He said with a small smirk tugging at his lips
"I will smack that smirk off your lips."
You threatened playfully.
Things like this are something you and Yoongi has always done with each other.  Lately it's been very rare for this to happen since you guys have been so busy with your schedules.

Finally after getting all of the food you guys decided to just park in the parking lot to eat.
"So what were you doing on your laptop?"
"Nothing much, just on YouTube."
He lazily shrugged while taking a bite out of his burger.  There wasn't much for you guys to talk  about, considering you guys do everything as a whole.
"Oh guess what!"
At that Yoongi's wide eyes made contact with your from your sudden outburst.
"I really want to make a song."
"Then do it."
He lazily shrugged.
"No I want you to help me with it."
"Okay."
He nodded along with what you were rambling on about. You have always admired that about Yoongi, the way he would let you just talk for hours without interrupting you or getting bored.  Secretly Yoongi loves to hear you talk about how you were feeling and other things.  It made your friendship stronger and made it last.

🕊

I know it's short, but this idea just sort of came to my mind and I found it really cute.  Feel free to leave request of things you want to see.

🕊