Kian Imagine

You slowly open your eyes, startled awake by the sound of you receiving a text.

You rolled over lazily, reaching for your phone. The screen was lit up with your boyfriend's name.

Kian: Good Morning, beautiful. I want to take you out this afternoon, but it's a secret place.... Be ready at 2 ;) love you baby

You smiled at Kian's sweetness.

You rolled out of bed, ate breakfast, and got ready for your date.

You wore a short summer dress, and got ready for your date.

Just at two, your doorbell rang. Hurrying down the stairs, you grabbed some converse and opened the door for Kian.

"Hey beautiful: he grinned, wrapping his arms around your waist. You place your's around his neck, kissing him softly.

"So what's this surprise you've mentioned?" You wink.

Kian smiled, his brown eyes glittering in the sunlight. "You'll have to wait!"

Rolling your eyes, you stepped outside.

After you and Kian were in his car, he started the engine and drove away from your house.

After about 15 minutes, he pulled up to the shore of a beach. He had set up a picnic, filled with blankets, food, and a small campfire.

Your hand flew up to cover your mouth, shocked of how beautiful the place was.

Kian smiled, clearly happy of your reaction.

You spent the afternoon with your boyfriend eating, dancing and running along the beach, water splashing on your legs.

"Honestly Kian, this is perfect." You sigh, running your hand through his hair.

He smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

He planted a kiss on your lips, causing you to forget about everything else in the world for a moment.

"I love you" he whispered into your ear.