Daddy DaughterTime Part 1.

I really need you guys to comment or else I can't write anymore. I have no idea what you guys are thinking but I still love yall {Vote and comment} 😊

Antwan in media

Candice POV

Uggh now im leaving Kayla with Antwan. Not in a million years would I ever do this. But for some reason I'm getting a heavy instinct that i can trust him, so I'm going to take a chance. Let me stop thinkiing and go wake up Kayla. I just finished taking a 10 min shower, now I'm running all over the place trying to get dress.

Once i finally finsh getting dressed i looked over at my clock and I had about 10 min to get Kayla dressed. I ran across the hall to her room, and to my suprise she was actaully up and half dress. Im so proud of her.

"Hi sweetie" i said entering her room.

"Hi mommy, i decided to dress my own self" she said smiling.

"I see, but mommy is running a little late today, so im going to drop you off to your f... oh nevermind im going to drop you off to a close friend of mind. Ok. " i told her.

"yes mommy"

So for about five minutes i finshed getting her dressed. We both were finally ready and rushing downstairs.

"You ready mama{she's calling Kayla mama}" I asked her.

"yes" she said.

I made sure everything was locked and turned off before we both exited out of the front door. We walked over to my ramge rover and I opened the back door for Kayla and she hopped in. I made sure she put her seat belt on, and then closed the door. I then opened the drivers door and got in quickly. I started the car and backed out of the drive way. I looked at my phone for the address that Antwan had sent me after we got of the phone.I put it in my gps and started driving towards the destination

Skip to Antwan house

When I pulled up to the address that Antwan gave me I was amazed. I can't believe his ass actually living nice. I pulled around the oval and turned of my car. I got out and went to knock on the door, just to make sure I'm at the right house. I walked to the door and knocked 3 times. I looked back at Kayla she was just staring into space,i wonder what she's thinking about. My thoughts got interrupted by the door being pulled open. I turned around and I saw Antwan shirtless. I'm not gon lie, I was feelings some type of way right now. Let me just keep my cool. Antwan started chuckling.

"What's funny" I asked.

"You like what you see"he said being cocky.

"You wish"i said, that's a damn lie.

"Anyway aren't you going to be late for work, and where's my daughter?" he asked excited, a little to excited.

"Ok you know she's just a child right, and make sure she's fed and she doesn't hurt herself, if you guys go anywhere. I also put medicine in her bag, just in case" I told him running down a list of shit.When it comes to children you always have to be prepared.

"Ok damn, I know how to take care of kids" he said.

"Ok" I said I walked back to the car to get Kayla.

Me and her walked back to the door. When she saw Antwan a slight smile appeared.

"Mommy is that the guy that was at daddy house" she said, oh shit she just said that Andre was her father. Now Antwan about to bitch about this.

"Yes sweetie this is the guy"i said smiling I looked up at Antwan I had expected him to be looking angry as shit,but instead he looked hurt.

"Unmm well I'll be inside rite after you we gonna have fun today, you can go in the house now if you want, while I finish talking to your mom " he said, to Kayla smiling.

"Ok,bye love you mommy" Kayla said giving me a hug and then running into the house.

"Sooo, um I'm gonna go. Call me if anything happens", I said walking to my car.

"Ight" he said then walked back inside the house

Antwan POV

So Candice just dropped my baby of and now we're inside watching Sofia the First. This show is so stupid, but ima watch in since my baby loves it. Thinking of my baby, IMA have to talk to Candice about that other nigga calling himself my daughter daddy. I know I wasn't their at first but now I am, and I respect the little bit he did. But I am her father. I got so caught up in my thoughts I haven't notice that Kayla started singing one of the songs, this episode had the words at the bottom so I thought I would join in.

TBC ....

Ok not a good place to stop I just had to update . Love yall go check out my new book it's under my profile.😇💞