Chapter 1 - New home, new problems

(Y/N) and (L/N) = Your Name and Last Name
(H/C) and (H/L) = Hair Color and Hair Lengh
(E/C) = Eye Color
(F/C) = Your Favorite Color

"We have arrived!", my mom told me, waking me up from my long sleep in our red car.

"W-what...?", I yawned.

"We are here in our new home!"

"Oh yeah... I forgot."

"And? What do you think?"

"As long as you are happy, I'm happy too!"

"Aww, thank you, Honey!"

"Sure thing, mom..."

I'm sure, you guys don't know what's going on right now, so, here's the story:

My mom started dating a man from a dating site called "Partner-Love" and they seemed to be happy together and to love each other!
After perhaps having 3 dates, the man called Mr. Armstrong asked my mom, if she would like to live with him in his huge apartment.
Of course, my mom couldn't say "No" and now we are here!

To be honest, I didn't want to move away from my house where I used to live with my mom before.
Our house was small, but comfortable and I had amazing neighbors and friends around me.
I went to a public school and was really happy, but something bothered me...

Since my dad left us, my mom felt lonely.
Even as she smiled at me and told me that she was happy, I knew it was a lie.
At night, when I was supposed to be sleeping on my bed, I went to the kitchen and saw my mom drinking and... it broke my heart to pieces.
Seeing her with the bottle of wine and tears rolling down from her (E/C) eyes was a picture, I never could forgot...

One day, when I came home from school, my mom told me about a man called Levi Armstrong and for the first time in my life since my dad left... I saw her real smile!
Her smile, I have missed since a very long time.
She also told me that she wanted to move with me into his apartment and from that point...
My life became a blackwhole without an end.

When my first dream came true, the next nightmare had begun.
From that moment, I wanted to scream at my mom that she just can't do that to me because of a new man, but...
I just smiled at her and said: "Sounds great! I'm happy for you!".

It's like my mom and I changed roles.
Now she was the happy one with having everything, what she wanted and I'm the "happy one" by losing everything, what once was important to me.

...

"Nice to see you both! Is that your daughter?", Mr. Armstrong asked my mom and hugged her.

Then he wanted to shake my hand.

"This my dear, is (Y/N)! (Y/N), say hello to your new stepfather!"

Wait... Stepfather?
It's... That's just unbelievable!
How could my mom say something like that?

I didn't shake hands with Mr. Armstrong and crossed my arms out of anger.

"I won't introduce myself to someone like you!"

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry, darling! She's just-..."