Chapter 1

A/N this is my second story so it's not going to be great. The story will get better as the chapters go on. I pwomise💕 Enjoy xx

~Teddy's POV~

I'm getting ready to meet with a couple who's looking to adopt. Yippie. No one ever wants to adopt 13 year olds, they all want the younger kids. Me and my best friend, Jaycee have been here for 7 years. Let me tell you a little more about myself. My name is Teddy, I've been in this orphanage since I was 6. I decided to come here myself, here's why; well, my Mom and I have never had a close relationship, she's always liked my sister more than me, but I guess that's what happens when your the older sibling. I'm guessing that's why she took my sister and left my father and I, I haven't seen my mom or sister since I was 6. Ever since my mom left, my dad has gotten into drinking and doing drugs, and it scared me. He used to beat me and I couldn't do anything about it. It's a touchy subject so I don't like to tell people, the only person I told is Jaycee, she's on the only person I really trust. Enough about that, I head over to the lounge where you go when people are coming to adopt. Jaycee and I aren't excited though, we never get picked. Everyone always goes for the younger kids. I take out my phone and go onto Instagram. I stalk O2l because they are litterally my life, other than Jaycee of course. the couple comes in and I'm not even paying attention, they wouldn't want me anyways, but that doesn't bother me because Jaycee and I are going to live together when we're 18. Of course the couple picks a younger kid so Jaycee and I head up to our room. "Jaycee wanna go for a ride?" "Ya sure"

We grab our penny boards and ride to the park.

-Jaycee's POV-

Teddy and I ride to the park and sit by our tree. After about 20 minutes of sitting there I get a text from CeCe A/N CeCe is the girl who works at the orphanage

And it says that there are people coming looking to adopt.

A/N oooooOooo so this was a pretty long chapter but my chapters won't usually be this long, cause I have to balance it out with school and homework. Thanks for reading 💘