🚬

Taehyung looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. Flush red lipstick, golden glittery eyeshadow with a little amount of red rouge over his honey bread cheeks, beautifully groomed blue hair and donning a red slit dress and golden heels under it. Looking like a fucking model.

Yet the boxy smile wasn't present over his cupid lips but a saddened expression because his boyfriend had made red lines over his delicate arm by gripping it tightly just because taehyung talked to his friend.

A tear slipped out of his brown eyes but he wiped it away immediately because if the tears ruined his makeup then dae-hyun would beat him.

He packed his makeup inside his clutch before walking out of the washroom to see that dae-hyun was kissing another girl.

Taehyung sniffled his tear back and frowned. He walked towards them and ripped them apart while dae-hyun was shocked

"What the fuck did you just do, slut!" dae-hyun yelled at taehyung.

"Why are you kissing someone when you love me or do you only love my body?!" taehyung yelled and that caught the attention of everyone who was in the party.

Dae-hyun looked at the people looking at them and felt humiliated.

Anger bubbled inside him as he gripped taehyung's hand and dragged him outside of the hall.

He threw taehyung forward and raised his hand before slapping taehyung on the cheek real hard that it stung taehyung's face, red lines creating over his soft cheek.

Tears started to build in his eyes but before he could say anything he saw that a man had punched dae-hyun to the ground.

Taehyung was startled that this all happened so suddenly as he cupped his mouth.

"Hitting someone who can't hit you back? Tch, let me teach you how to fight back"  the man with black hair punched dae-hyun again after holding his collar but then suddenly stopped

"Hey, weren't you that tattoo guy?" the man asked and taehyung was confused at the back

"Give me 10 million dollars right now for slapping that man right there" he said and pointed towards taehyung.

"T-ten million?!" dae-hyun stuttered out.

"Don't have? You won't even have balls to earn them then" the black haired male smiled as he pointed towards taehyung.

"Come here" he said in his dark and hoarse voice which made taehyung to "eep" before quickly running towards jungkook

"Kick him in the balls" he said and taehyung and dae-hyun were both startled

"W-what?!" taehyung shrieked

"Don't you trust me, babyboy?" the black haired male smirked and taehyung blushed because of how hot the other looked.

"I-i do" why did he even said that he trusted the other when he didn't? Maybe just because he wanted to kick this jerk in the balls

He lifted his slit dress up a bit before kicking him with his golden heels while the man screamed in pain.

The black haired male saw that guards were now approaching them so he quickly sat on his bullet and stopped beside taehyung.

"Hop on baby, we takin' a ride in Seoul tonight" jungkook chuckled evilly which made taehyung blush.

But he wanted to get away from here as soon as possible so he sat on his bullet as they roared away.

Taehyung's heart beating rapidly that this stranger just called him baby.