RULES

READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE CONTINUING!!

I'LL BE ABLE TO TELL IF YOU DON'T!!

#1
No whiny Characters
I don't even have to explain how annoying this is. -.-

#2
No SUPER shy characters
It's okay if they're shy to where it makes them seem cute, but if all they're gonna do is stutter every or every other word the whole time- NOPE!

#3
No sensitive topics
Which means no super depressed characters. No self harm, blood, detailed abuse, stuff like that. Im okay with characters getting sad and depressed. Scars to show past self harming is also fine, just don't make them look at it and get sad all the time, a few times is fine. If there is any and i mean ANY sign of self harm I'll drop the rp without warning, I can't deal with stuff like that.

#4
No one liners
This is pretty self explanatory, though if you don't understand it's just- So annoying! I'll usually give three warning to fix a one liner, though after warning three I stop replying.

#5
Keep the rp interesting
This kind of relates to #4 but- I'm not the only one rping! I won't think of everything for you, if yo have an idea- SPIT IT OUT!

#6
PUT YOUR FORM ON THE FORM PAGE!!
If you put your form on on of my OC pages or the Rules, its an automatic NO! That's what the form page is for, put them there!!

#7
Don't pester for replies
We all have lives to live! If you message me, and i don't respond within 3 hours, try again. If i still don't answer, Im most likely busy so try again the next day. If I STILL don't answer- you have permission to spam me until i do, But!- If you spam me when first messaging me, I'll tell you we aren't gonna rp. Most of the time i'll let you know if im busy. so just chill out, okay?

#7
RP in 3rd person
Which means none of - - and/or * *, if you give me that i WILL NOT respond.Use ' ' for thinking, and " " for talking. If we're talking out of rp, use one of these (),[],{},/\ so i know your talking to me.

#9
17 and older OC's!
[C]My characters are 18 or older, enough said.

#10
No nekos
The only time i'll let its slide is for a Neko x Master rp, if my character isn't a master, it a No!

#11
No pregnancy!
I feel uncomfortable with it, enough said.

#12
Smut
If your not okay with it just let me know and we won't.

#13
Control your own character!
Seriously! Don't make MY character do whatever you want them to, even if its 'just for a second', I could care less! Control YOUR character, and only YOURS! That's what its for!

#14
No mar-sues or gmoding
Pretty self explanatory, do it and i'll drop the rp.

I think that's enough, for now at least. If need be i'll add more.

So don't test me -.-

I ONLY RP IN PM, NOT IN THE COMMENTS!!!

Anyway, in order to be accepted to rp with my characters. You have to put your form where it's supposed to go, and wit for me to accept you. Once accepted you can pick the character you want to rp with and comment 'May I', not 'Can I' or 'Interested'. If you do, i'll know you didn't read this and will tell you No.

The password
What number is missing?